Reviews for Innocence
They Call Me Mr.Fish chapter 2 . 1/7
you need to see episode 177 and 178 of shippuden it shows that shikamarus dad actually does care if his son plays with naruto or not, I think there are 4 other parents that think that way as well kiba's mom,choji's parents and ino's parents because kiba and choji are seen playing and being nice to naruto and the only reason ino isn't is because she plays with the girls
KuramaBlack chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I kinda wish there was more to this but I love it to much :-P. This amazing and so very sweet but sad at the same time. You have amazing skills with the feelings in this short two shot.
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Aww, adorable!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Shika is awesome!
Sannur chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Everytime i watch the few first series, or anything relate to naruto' childhood is so heart-wrenching. And, this fic can describe that in simple way
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww...cute. :) I just love Shikamaru.
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
please update again if u are continuing this on.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great ONE-shot!
GGCharms chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OMG this was so awesome and heart touching! I've been looking for a story like this FOREVER! You have to update soon! Please!
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was just so cute! I love reading fics about Naruto and Shikamaru's friendship as I think they're becoming really good friends. The fic was short but lovely. Keep up the good work! :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
How cute!Shika has always been a enigma.
gabyxx21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved looking forward to the next chapter