Reviews for Zero To Remember Us
Secret chapter 13 . 4/25
HURRY UP! I MUST KNOW WAT HAPPENS! I love dis story so much... PLS! DO NOT LEAVE US!
Have u ever used Stitchpunk maker on DA? .EPIC.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This sounds rather swell.
Sunshine-Girl chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
You have internet again ...
THEN UPDATE!
I WANT MOOOORRRRREEEE!
FanWriterForever chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
This is a really interesting story, i hope you update it soon!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Things just turned really interesting! I love that you incorporated the movie into the story. That's the way to go!
Some engaging climax and consise, but wrapped attention; it was all good but it did repeat itself a lot.
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Ugh-huh! I need to stop reading for now but this is getting so good!
Another wonderful introduction to the characters and Zero's point of view. In a way, I do wish you had given Zero the opportunity to talk to each Stitchpunk briefly. Although, the way you played it out was exceptional enough...
So, yup, can't wait to read more! :]
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very interesting chapter and introduction. :)
There were some points where I felt the description could have been tweaked a little with more detail, but you found a way to make it simple and enjoyable.
5x10 Love chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
FINALLY! Hehehehehe! *Explodes*

PEOPLE I KNOW WHO HAVEN'T EVEN READ THIS STORY ARE HAPPY 'CUZ THEY DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME COMPLAIN FOR A WHILE! LOL! LOVE THIS STORY!

I, literally, screamed, bounced off the wall, and ran around my house! I was so happy!

Awwww...it's fine about not using 10. I can understand how frustrating it can be to include a new character. :)

YAY! Zero's okay! YAY! 6xZero fluffles! *Turns chibi and rolls around on the floor, fangirling*

Ummm...I think that's it. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I will now call an ambulance because I stopped breathing for a good 30 seconds. :D
SkullWitch57 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Aw. I'm sorry it's gonna be short, but I'm glad that you'll be able to finish it. I hate unfinished stories too.
Syd-Senpai chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
This is the BEST 9 fabric I'fe read! Pleeeease finish it!
DreadingTheDayWhenYou'reGone chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I think it's just me that would have enjoyed waiting a few chapters for Zero and Six to reunite. I think it would have been better, in my opinion, if that happened. Or something happened to Nine, not drastic, that made Zero go after him. Then she finds Six mending Nine. That's just my ideas. I'm sorry it takes me forever to review. I've only just finished this chapter D:
SkullWitch57 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
8! Good grief he's dense. Poor 0, now she's hurt even more. But at least everybody's been found, so that's good.
5x10 Love chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Yeauh! Updates! Woohoo!

More fangirling. :) It's not just a sound anymore...it's a way of life. Hahahahahahaha!

Awwww...poor Zero. Part of me feels sad for her leg injury. Another part (The kind that hates technical, doctor stuff) was all, like, "Oh, God! Ewwwwww!" And then the smallest part was, like, "Coooool." (Please don't think I'm a bad person. I just think a character in distress calls for ACTION not only now, but in future chapters)

5'S ALIVE! MA BABEHZ ALIVE! *Huggles Nook*
10: *Runs up to 5, tackles him with a hug...KISSING ALERT!*

"You can't talk because of your leg?" EPIC FACEPALM! I'm with you, Zero. That was funny, though.

Between you and me, I think Zero takes that whole, "Leap of Faith" thing WAY to seriously sometimes. XD

Please, update soon! This story is SOOOOOOOO good!

*Looks at 10 and 5, still kissing*
Me: *Scoffs* Get a room, you two!

5x10 Love chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I'm glad you updated...I kept sneeking off to my room to see if you added on, like, every hour. I fangirled so hard when I saw "Chapters: 10". XD

I can't wait to read your new '9' story. SO PUMPED! (Yes, you can use 10 in it, also.)

Yay! Zero's going to find 5 next! Ma babeh's comin' home! Woohoo!

I know it's going to take awhile to incorporate 10 into your fanfic, and I'm willing to be patient...BUTI'MSOEXCITED! Teehee!

Again, if you have ANY questions about 10, don't hesitate to ask.

Okay...I'll shut up about 10 now...

On with the review!

I feel really bad for 1. It's like, "Yes, you sent 2 out to die, but you made up for it when you sacrificed your life to save 9's! Quit beating yourself up and move on with your life!"

Zero is so badass with that tekko kagi thing. Ninja!Zero is gonna kick some ass! Woohoo! That's girl power right there! Yeauh!

So yeah...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I'll try to keep from exploding with excitement!
SkullWitch57 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Yay! 0 and 6 are such a cute couple. And 1's still being incredibly stubborn. Will e ever learn that there ARE people that actually care about him?