Reviews for Revelations
Lara F chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I never had read any story around here that brought the point of view from God towards the happenings both on earth and in heaven . The plot is in line with what is seen on the TV show .

I have always found odd the fact that He remained silent or absent , as if He had taken a vacation when everything was going damned . Where was God when the apocalypse was about to burst upon the earth ? Or when poor Sam sacrificed his own soul ?

Castiel just turned a fallen angel when he came to humans . A outstanding scene took place when the angel searched for God , after not finding his father Cas got deeply upset .

Anyway , I'm hooked by the plot .
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
If Castiel were explained like this on the show, then maybe I wouldn't dislike him so much. Your version of Castiel I understood; their version of Castiel is an ancient angel who always acts like he's never been around humans before. I don't get that. You don't fawn over him like some other fanfic writers do; you don't make excuses, and you don't dumb down Sam and Dean to make Castiel look good.

I can't promise I'll read any more, but this is the first time I have ever read a fic with Castiel all the way through.
Sally chapter 1 . 7/23/2012