Reviews for Hookup of Epic Proportions
NinkSkoir chapter 29 . 1/7
So incredibly sad for Frû! Somehow I had a tiny hope in my heart... :'( but I also knew Helgowen could never forget the wrongs...
Brytta and Nûtzgrat! Woohooo!
Faelur deserved what he got.
NinkSkoir chapter 17 . 1/5
I must say my opinion on Gwen changed completely, the girl's got heart! I was so happy! Her father on the other hand... Ughh... Awful, awful kind of man... Just disgusting.
I was on the edge if my seat reading Nûrzgrat's and Brytta's Snaga encounter.
NinkSkoir chapter 11 . 1/4
I felt for Thak, poor boy was so proud and it was so courageous of him! I wanted to give him a nice big hug! :'( He is so friendly and sweet... Gwen is a total b... So ignorant and stuck up.
Auset's Tears chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I had to go back and re-read this chapter, in excitement for the coming pairing!

And horrible me, I'm hoping Nurzgrat and Brytta walk very, very, slowly to rescue Faelur... Although I am quite sure that his... belief system... would be the ordinary one in that day and place. He reminds me a bit of Finnan in his rigid attitudes. And somehow I highly doubt that Faelur's unpleasant fate will make HIM a more pleasant man!
Snakespur chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
what a powerful chapter, geez. Well done Zoop.
Borys68 chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LordofGoats chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
Once again a brilliant story. One which I have enjoyed more on my second read through. Great work
Borys68 chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I somehow missed this chapter at first reading. The "nest" Fru made is heart wrenching ...
Borys
Borys68 chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
I'd have loved the use of the "H" to describe M and G for some jaw-dropping by Sandy when meeting the new arrivals. I liked the story, the torture of N in the pit was particularly moving.
I also sense a certain sadness - Gwen is screwed. Either she hitches up with T and spends her life in that hamlet, or she goes out to travel.

Borys
Kilataia chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
Loved, loved the story! I'm so happy fot Nûrsgrat , he really deserved a mate!
shadow1real chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
I love your stories
Jofrench22 chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
I can't wait for your sequel! I hope we will see britta and Nurzgrat' s children and the love between Thakuf and Gwenn grow! Does the title "Reconciliation of Mammoth Proportions" means that Maé will try to save and forgive Faelur? Does that mean he will change his mind about uruk-haï? I already hate this killer of orc at the end! Please UPDATE your new story soon! Bye!
Sharka chapter 29 . 3/8/2013
Some "Epilogue", eh? I solemnly vow that from this time onward, I shall call this chapter 29 "Cliffhanger of Mammoth Proportions"
Eibhleann chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
I love both of these stories. I cannot wait til the next on. Hope it's soon and happy writing!
LadyRunic chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
... You make sequels to torture your readers, do not deny it! Heh, so what's going on now? Will the colony survive? Or will Man wipe them out?

Honestly I'm hoping no one in the Uruk-hai clan dies. I like them, don't want the Orcs to die either but... Rather it be them than the Uruk-hai clan.