Reviews for Hookup of Epic Proportions
Chrysanthemum Fairy chapter 26 . 3/19
Seriously bummed you never finished this.
Gol Heim chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
Aaaaahhhh! Last update Jan 2016.
To be honest though, I can see where you hit a wall with this story. The last scene was slow and the journey back isn't an arc your writing style is horribly compatible with.
But this story is SO sooon special. It's old and sweet and fantastic. Classic Zoop!
It must be finished, for propriety's sake. I beg of you.
The story has too much love from both its readers and it's writer to be left unfinished.
We'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2017
I hope you update soon, Love to read what happens!
Mary chapter 26 . 10/16/2017
Sooo are you going to update any time soon?) we are dieing over here due to this whole drama!) please update! Update!)
adelphe24 chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
Is there anymore of this? I'd love to see how it turns out.
Now I have to go over there *waves in random direction* and recover from having my heart twisted so mercilessly. Ups and downs and loop de loops of emotion.
Whew, I'm exhausted...though it being the middle of the night that may be on me. Lol
adelphe24 chapter 23 . 8/6/2017
OMG my heart
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 26 . 7/3/2017
Oh good Gods the feels in this story...
I hope you update this, it's brilliant! :3
loumary.morales chapter 26 . 6/7/2017
WOW this story have make me cry, hate, laugh, love...etc. You have to come back this is amazing, love it, but really love this!
Helliarys chapter 26 . 5/8/2017
Oh my goodness!

(First of all, I'm sorry for my english, I'm french)

I've already read one or two of your fanfictions about lord of the ring, but I discovered these ones three days ago, and I'm so happy I did.
Because I really like OC coming into this brutal world, and thanks to you, I like Orcs and Uruks now.
And you're so so gifted with the writing. I like how you write, how you describ, how you buil your characters, each one with a special care!
I like this fanfiction even more than the others because you take time to explore a whole group of Uruks, with young ones, and you cross different stories with a strong background of the Middle-Age society. (Women's place, weddings...)
I like it, i like it, i love it!
I'm soooo looking forward to read the next chapters!

Thank you for writing these, It gives me so much inspiration!
:D
dtechie84 chapter 26 . 3/13/2017
Enjoying the rewrite! The added content and storyline are fantastic...between Splint and Your stories I might pop waiting for updates lol...great job.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/10/2017
Just wanted to I am enjoying your story. :)
Dragonheart chapter 26 . 1/27/2017
Hallo!
Again, I have to say: I like your Storys so much and I have read this one mor than one time... better not saying, how often ;-) ... and I really, really longing for continue (Suffer!). I hope, it will be soon... Thank you for the last 26 Chapters!
Greetings from Germany!
Big Fan!
kai-bloodphoenix chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
I have once again finished reading this wonderful story and I really have to ask you to update! It's truly amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Please finish this! I'm already so invested in this world of yours!
Jessica chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
I hope you get back to this story soon!