Reviews for Hookup of Epic Proportions
LilithiaRW chapter 10 . 8/1
Woo! Go redheads!
citadela chapter 9 . 7/26
Finally some seeds of new understanding are being planted. I hope :) Keep on posting regularly, if you please. I look forward to it every week.
Great work. Keep it up.
citadela chapter 6 . 7/4
And a featful reader couldn't help but smile :)
citadela chapter 5 . 6/28
Nice, long chapter. You got me hooked up on these orc-human stories of your's. I hope you keep on posting frequently.
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 6/27
Hahaha you go Sandy!
Japhiainc chapter 5 . 6/26
I enjoyed this story before but this is even better!
DiamondDi chapter 4 . 6/20
You Rock! You are absolutely the best!
KrystylSky chapter 1 . 6/8
Please let fru have a happy ending :)
Mariana Lestrange chapter 2 . 6/6
Really missed the story.
Had to re-read the last of the 1 season the the 1 of this one to remember.
You should write more, it is really captivating and well write.

Thanks for continuing. :)
Quicksilver.Maiden chapter 4 . 5/17
Zoop, in the last few months I have become a huge fan, and have read almost all of your stories. I am anxious to see if some of what I have surmised will come to pass.

I am subscribed to this story, but am not receiving word when you update it. Would it be possible for you to include a small note at the tops of each chapter you have finished revising, so we, your adoring public, might know what has been edited and what has not?

Barring that, would you consent to post a final chapter to it on the day you are done revising, so that it will rise to the top of your stories page?

Thank you! You are truly an inspiration, and I have even resumed work on my own story by your keen example.

Best and Highest Regards,

Q
NinkSkoir chapter 29 . 1/7
So incredibly sad for Frû! Somehow I had a tiny hope in my heart... :'( but I also knew Helgowen could never forget the wrongs...
Brytta and Nûtzgrat! Woohooo!
Faelur deserved what he got.
NinkSkoir chapter 17 . 1/5
I must say my opinion on Gwen changed completely, the girl's got heart! I was so happy! Her father on the other hand... Ughh... Awful, awful kind of man... Just disgusting.
I was on the edge if my seat reading Nûrzgrat's and Brytta's Snaga encounter.
NinkSkoir chapter 11 . 1/4
I felt for Thak, poor boy was so proud and it was so courageous of him! I wanted to give him a nice big hug! :'( He is so friendly and sweet... Gwen is a total b... So ignorant and stuck up.
Auset's Tears chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I had to go back and re-read this chapter, in excitement for the coming pairing!

And horrible me, I'm hoping Nurzgrat and Brytta walk very, very, slowly to rescue Faelur... Although I am quite sure that his... belief system... would be the ordinary one in that day and place. He reminds me a bit of Finnan in his rigid attitudes. And somehow I highly doubt that Faelur's unpleasant fate will make HIM a more pleasant man!