Reviews for Breaking Point
xX you're my good thing Xx chapter 3 . 5/3
HURRAH! HURRAH! It was as fabulous as I though. Great job. :)
xX you're my good thing Xx chapter 2 . 5/3
GO SALLY! I love the Donovan-Holmes partnership, for some reason. It's one of the most unexplored concepts in this whole fandom.
Great job, and I love your portrayal of Sally!
xX you're my good thing Xx chapter 1 . 5/3
This is fabulous, and I know it was written ages ago but I will get it to 100 reviews, so help me.
Oh, my dear Sally, how wonderful you are. I saw once that Sally's problem is that she doesn't know she's in a television show, and that's so true. But as for now:

Scorpiofreak chapter 3 . 1/23
You have no idea how much I wish something like this would happen in the actual Sherlock series. Honestly, this could be an episode with how it reads. Once again this was a real pleasure to read, it was so well written and the characterizations were dead on. Towards the end there it seems like there could be a possible friendship on the horizon for the two after their ordeal, or at the very least a nice truce that'll keep them from clawing at each others throats at crime scenes xP

In any case, I really hope you have a possible continuation in the mix and if so I'll be waiting anxiously to read it. Great job! This is definitely one of my more favorite Sherlock fics on here.
Scorpiofreak chapter 2 . 1/22
As weird as it might sound, I love how utterly useless Sherlock is in this, and also how in-character you keep him while being utterly useless xD
He gave Sally some background info on their situation and he put up a decent fight with those men even while being in the state he's in, but beyond that it's pretty much all Sally.

In the series, even during those rare instances where someone protects or steps in to keep Sherlock from harm, Sherlock always ends up being the one to get everyone out of danger. It makes sense that the writers would make it that way since he's Sherlock Holmes, the super genius protagonist, but even he needs help from time to time. Sherlock can be reckless when he's feeling particularly passionate about a case and it only seems more realistic that he'll eventually get himself so neck-deep into trouble, he'll need some honest to god help getting out of it. It only makes it better that you write such a scenario and make Sally the person who helps him. All the while making her really amazing and adding a lot of depth and interest to her character.

Once again, great job!
Scorpiofreak chapter 1 . 1/22
I love how you opened with this. It really sets the mood for the rest of story, Sally disoriented and obviously in the middle of a dangerous situation. And Sherlock's introduction was really good too. I really feel bad for him in this chapter.
The characterizations for Sally and Sherlock are amazing, even from just this one interaction. Most people make Sally out as the villain for obvious reasons. They usually only acknowledge how she's mean to Sherlock and not how he's mean to her right back and something about that has always bugged me. And in doing that, they downplay how good of a character she is, and has the potential to be.

So very good job with this :)
Rachelea chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
This is awesome. Loved the plot and the Sherlock and Sally bromance.
becgate chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Awesome ! Loved it! !
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
So glad Sally got to see a glimpseof the good man Sherlock is and that she risked her life to save him. Even if she still thinks he's a freak.
DwaejiTokki chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Ha! Love this. It's so well-written and in character, which I haven't come across in a long time. Thanks for writing! :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
This is the first fic I've read in which Sally is not a total wimp, a conniving numbskull or an unconvincingly catty idiot. In this, she is in character, competent, sane, not out to get Sherlock and actually believable. :)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
That was a lovely angst story. First it didn't occur to me to read it. Sally isn't my favourite character but I can def see her proving herself in a situation like this. Poor Sherlock, but then again im a sucker for angst and hurting my favourite characters. Thanks for writing this!
iGotDistracted chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
"That was...amazing."
"Brilliant! Yes!"
"You are amazing! You are fantastic!"
Sherlock and John approve. As do I. ;-)
i regret this chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Love it. Love it to pieces. I adore any fic focusing on Sally and Sherlock. I find Sally a very interesting character and I think she ought to be used more. This was masterfully done. Thank you for writing it.
Beside Moonlight chapter 3 . 3/9/2014