Reviews for The Woodbender
T00STr00nG chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
update plz
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This story seems interesting and adding team Gai was a surprise
tartanarmygirl chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
kyaaaaaaa! LEE! TENTEN! NARUTO! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
IQvibe chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
This is good, I just hope u update
HotMagma chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
It's seems okay but the chapters may need to be a bit longer if u can manage they just don't seem to last long enough or that just might be me enjoying the story so much. Keep up the good work
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i just can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very good job writing this. I am just loving the fact that you used Rock Lee, not many people fit him into crossovers. keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
ok storyline is it going anywhere specific? and how many other character's are u introducing?
PAKI96 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
... not so sure if me gusta. well, not quite yet, if you decide to post ill decide. i quite like how you youve introduced more naruto characters though.
Sillyboy12 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Omg rock lee beifong please update
XoverMasta chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wait for it... Wait for it... And here we go! *begins to scream* AHHHHHHHHH OMFG! Lee is- and she is- and whaaaaaa!? Omg! *sigh* alright XM remember deep breaths...

Mkay I'm better.

So I assume that lees dad is either Gai or someone who looks like him. It's an interesting story so far. I really can't wait to see how this progresses.

Oh yeah just how far into the LOK timeline are you?

Anyways all in all good story so far.

Keep up the good work!

-XM
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
earthbender lee?! this will be awesome...why do I get the feeling guy is a firebender?
Cylon One chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I am real glad this is continuing to continue.

That's a cool counterpart to Rock Lee.

And awesome with his last name.

Still a little surprised Naruto's actually a fan of his despite other world thing.

And awesome again with him meeting Tenten.
kyugan chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
sweetness! And Tenten makes an appearance
ShiroiKirema chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Yay! Tenten!

So... Gai is married to the chief of police... You got that image into my head man...

Can Naruto be paired with Tenten instead? Please? Nothing against Korra, who i also love, I just love Tenten soooooooo much more.

So... Tenten?