Reviews for Think of The Firefly
Awesome story, awesome chapter cannot wait for more please update again soon.
RhizOneill chapter 39 . 1/7
Love this so much. I was so looking forward to read this for so long. Great chapter. I can't wait to read more soon.
sillysj7 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I'm excited to read more. )
Cathy chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
This story's so awesome it has a movie feel to it!
RhizOneill chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
Aww what a perfect chapter. They both said 'I love you' to each other. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
Oh my goodness. Please finish this story. I am so engrossed in it.
Jessie chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I love Think of The Firefly its so good I can't stop reading it please finish it please.
Jess chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
Omg you can't leave like this I cant wait for the next chapter! Waiting is driving me crazy
hal123 chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
What is betty ' s plan?
LPeck chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I want no I NEED to know what Betty has planned! Please update soon I am officially a junkie and looking for a support group lol. But seriously please update! :-)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
longest day ! hahah i feel bad for betty
RhizOneill chapter 37 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter. Damn that phone, Betty was going to tell Daniel how she feels for him. Why is Henry? He always spoil the fun with Betty's family. I wish he can go away soon, so Betty and Daniel can get together. Please update soon.
Muirnin chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
its been 3 1/2 months since the last update ... hope you are going to update soon
Betty fan chapter 36 . 6/12/2013
Ooh...this was such a treat...think one of the best in the collection. Aren't you finishing it, it looks like it is a long time since it is updated. really hope you do. it would be sad to leave daniel waiting for betty. betty is being so cruel, and my heart bleeds for Daniel.
Girl123 chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
I just lazily checked into the fan fiction page, least expecting to see the update on one of my favorite stories on DB, had almost given up on your updating...thank you so much. This is so exciting, can't wait to read more. Poor Daniel, how long does he have to wait? my heart goes out to him...