Reviews for Think of The Firefly
hal123 chapter 37 . 3/24
What is betty ' s plan?
LPeck chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I want no I NEED to know what Betty has planned! Please update soon I am officially a junkie and looking for a support group lol. But seriously please update! :-)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
longest day ! hahah i feel bad for betty
RhizOneill chapter 37 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter. Damn that phone, Betty was going to tell Daniel how she feels for him. Why is Henry? He always spoil the fun with Betty's family. I wish he can go away soon, so Betty and Daniel can get together. Please update soon.
Muirnin chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
its been 3 1/2 months since the last update ... hope you are going to update soon
Betty fan chapter 36 . 6/12/2013
Ooh...this was such a treat...think one of the best in the collection. Aren't you finishing it, it looks like it is a long time since it is updated. really hope you do. it would be sad to leave daniel waiting for betty. betty is being so cruel, and my heart bleeds for Daniel.
Girl123 chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
I just lazily checked into the fan fiction page, least expecting to see the update on one of my favorite stories on DB, had almost given up on your updating...thank you so much. This is so exciting, can't wait to read more. Poor Daniel, how long does he have to wait? my heart goes out to him...
RhizOneill chapter 36 . 4/29/2013
Great. I hope that Betty would stor playing games with Daniel. More please soon!
Girl123 chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
Best Detty story ever. But this is pure torture for Daniel and for the reader...you left poor Daniel hanging there, and us readers too, I am going to lose sleep along with Daniel ...when is ever Betty going to declare her love!
Neena chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Please please update this story - it is beyond fabulous...!
Jenna chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Loooooove this story! When's the next chapter going to be up?
Jennbear chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon?
Nanchr chapter 35 . 2/15/2013
Wow, I just discovered it...this is the best story I so far read in this ugly betty fan fiction site! aren't you updating it? The best part of it, it builds up the tension and the relationship between them ever so slowly, it keeps you on tenterhooks, and you almost have your heart racing along with betty's or daniel's! Now I am so addicted to it...please, please update. Thank you so much for the amazing story - I have been also reading your other stories, everything is so good, but this one is still the best! I am dying to know what betty's plan is...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
hope you will update soon...addicted!
7gifts chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe I have only just discovered this story. Daniel and Betty's affection for each other is so adorable.