Reviews for Things Change
BlackRoseAngel7172 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THINGS CHANGE DID! I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT! By the way I love this story and have cavorted and followed it(just in case you do decide to update). So PLEASE update!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
WHAAAT!?
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
i cant wait for ur next ch
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Wwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat will be waiting for more
Larkae chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
She kissed him! Can't want to see what raven will do about terra! Some investigating? :)
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Lol Raven screwed with Beastboy's mind hahaha
The Cretin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Pretty good. Though I do think you may have made their exchange a little more "mean" than it needed to be, its still a great start. Hope to read more tomorrow. Keep rockin
Katwizzle chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
SHE KISSED HIM! OMG! this is great! hurry and update!
TeamBBLoki chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
GEEZUS THAT LAST CHAPTER...UGH I...I CAN'T...I JUST...FEELS.
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Cute! Cute to the cute to the cute to the awesome! Love it!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
bwhahaha
alex chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
no they arent putting a new show they are making a new series of shorts called teen titans go which will air next year using all of the characters youve seen on the previous teen titans.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
This is a really good story you have here. I'm excited for the new Teen Titains series that is coming next Feburary. Anyway please update soon:D
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Yay!You you!
I love this story.
Larkae chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow this is great. I feel like I can hear the characters voices you personify them so well! Please continue the way they ended the season was cruel to say the least!