Reviews for It is Not Love That is Blind
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Fantastic. This is a really great second part. Written superbly, as all of your work is. ;D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hahaha. This is so great. I love how the tension and suspicions and confusion keep on building throughout the chapter as Lewis vacillates between trying to solve the mystery and ignore it because it's none of his business what Hobson and Hathaway are up to in their spare time. XD
SnapesYukuai chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Beautiful, wonderful story! Very humorous and oh, the end was simply brilliant! A very livey (and lovely) description of James' playing, by the way. Even being quite an ignoramus when it comes to playing musical pieces I felt drawn in by it.

Thank you for writing this, it is truly a great piece!
Your Melfis.
ladyh77 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Beautifully written, thank you. You have written Lewis's voice wonderfully. I laughed at the 'Yuterpee' google search. One tiny thing I noticed was the expression 'a word in edgewise'. In British English, typically it's a word in edgeways. Yet another example of two nations divided by a common language. I loved your description of Hathaway's expressions and body language, especially his rare, sweet, genuine smiles. Off now to read more of your fics, looking forward to it!