Reviews for Ideas
ANDY BELIKOV chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
where should I vote?
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
You updated two days ago and I'm just now getting to reviewing... I suck. :/ But anyway, I'm really glad you're okay now and thanks for the ranch, btw. You're a doll, Mo. (: I really like the idea. I was about to click the nonexistent next button to start reading the also nonexistent story that has NOT been made by anyone. I'm crazy. If you didn't get any of that, sorry. It sounds weird. But yeah. I'll see yer at school tomorrow and I hope someone writes a story like that! Huge fan and friend,

Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Im sorry to hear that!
Great story!
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
I'm so sorry, Mo! ;( Will you be at school tomorrow? If so, you're getting the most huge hug you've ever gotten... I hope you feel better and I'll be praying for you and your family. Much love from one of your friends (am I considered one of the best? (: ),

-R. :D! Oh. And btdubs- that idea's great. All of them are! (:
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
See! I was too late, and now you didn't get any reviews. Pooey. It's a nice idea... I think it would be awesome to read, but I can't make a story out of it b/c of the entry I have yet to submit! I need to get that story up. :/ But ttys! Gotta go work on my story. Hope your finger heals!

Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 26 . 10/11/2012
Lol, I wouldn't want anything outrageous with that idea to happen... It should be like... A short-story or something... Not too long since the tale shouldn't be outrageously long. (: But interesting! (: I know it's a bit late, And I was going to wish yer a good luck, but I see it's too late for that. Anyway, sorry I haven't reviewed sooner! The next chap is already up x.x Ttys! (:

lacey chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
Lissa coming from the country is really good. You have some great ideas.
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
Hey you! Sorry have been busy and hadn't read your story in a while ...
Anyway I. Like this idea a lot I don't know if I want it try though I'm really busy but ill let you know!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
It's a really cute idea. :)
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Woohoo! And yes, I did go. It was AWESOME! :D I had so much fun but I'm so tired. I love the idea... I'd use it but I've already got too many stories on my plate. Well, this review will be short since I'm tired and ending it now. Ttyl girl!

R. :D!
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Haha, thank you! Guess what I did! I went to the library today and I got on your acc. and pieced it all together! I'm awesome.. I know. Jk. But anyway, since we have a four day weekend, i'll be spending my free time writing and editing. Send me the doc that's labeled something like "Send this to me, M******** so I can edit it!" You'll be able to tell... It's around 1,800 words I believe. That's the doc that I put together, so send that to me whenever you can and I'll edit and send it back to you sometime during our four day weekend. Mostlikely Monday or tuesday :P

But yeah. I like the pizza idea! (: Update soon girl and I do you have your phone back yet? I NEED YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CONTACT YOU EASIER! That sounds weird but I think it's grammatically correct... :P Anyway. Yeah.

Get back to me ASAP girl! (:

kayla chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
The pizza idea is really cute and very original.i'd totally read it.
xxfluttrby-luvxx chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
OMG do you know if anyone has actually written the second story in this chapter? If they have do you know who? Because I would love to read that! Oh yeah and great ideas so far! :)
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
I hope you are feeling better from that thing in our neck! Great idea !
missroza74 chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
i love your ideas! they so creative and well i had my own account i probably would used some of them myself lol. Keep it up.