Reviews for Wish I Was the Moon
Vena Grey chapter 1 . 4/13
Beautiful character study. I love that Zuko didn't go looking for her - she needed that time to roam.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my god, this was TOO FUCKING GOOOD. I loved it
icarianred chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
this is absolutely breath taking but i'm sure you've heard everything in terms of praise for your writing. what i want to tell you is that you made me realize what i've been doing wrong. i have been unhappy for the longest time without knowing why. and then i read this story, and breathe in the truth of it, and realize what has been missing. i want to thank you for nudging me in the right direction. i'd sooner find happiness if i had the indulgence of just leaving and not telling anyone where and why i'm going. but i dont and that's okay. i find that leaving is only one option. i'm going to have a hard time finding out what i need to do for myself but, (i hope) like Katara, i'd find my way. thank you. -hannah hunt
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was really good!
ophxlia chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to establish more of an opinion, but I'm actually crying right now. This marvelous story sent me on an emotional rollercoaster ride, and I loved every word of it. Fantastic job.
peter pan's horcrux chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I think I grew as a person just from reading this (in between crying some more about Zutara OOPS).

This was stunning, I don't really have words to justify how beautiful this is and I feel bad because this deserves one thousand amazingly long and in-depth reviews, but you've left me speechless. I cried and I laughed and I don't normally love OCs like I do canon, but I think I just found the exceptions (Jia and Stack) to that rule.

I dunno, I feel like I'm tainting this flawlessness with my awkward words. I guess just thank you for writing this? Haha :)
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Thank you. We need more character growth fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
i love this fic! so sad yet sweet! :)
KodeV chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
wow . . .
i don't know how i missed this gem!

this whole story read wonderfully. when reading, i felt i was like one of the gods or goddess on mount olympus looking down on everything while it's happening. not many authors can do that but you gave off that feeling just perfectly for me.

i love how once katara leaves the FN, she removes herself from expectations (aang) & temptation (zuko). during this time away, katara learns more about herself and what she really wants. from jia she learns that real love isn't safe & living a life of "what ifs" isn't a life at all. katara learns how to live without regret, something that she wasn't ready or willing to do six years prior. it's a year of growing pains, but it's neccessary because the way she was living prior with aang was slowly killing her spirit.

& the way you completed the story - perfection. katara comes full circle. the beginning of of her tale starts in the FN with her running away from her love. the end of this tale ends in the FN with her returning to her love.

instant favorite! wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Man big one-shot
HatTrick chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
*puts hands on cheeks* That was BEAUTIFUL! SO BEAUTIFUL! I kept skipping it because I thought it would be one of those stories where Katara and Zuko decide to sacrifice their relationship for the 'greater good' or crap like that and Zuko ends up with Mai.
PandaLilies chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Lovelovelove this!
Sundarii chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I hope you don't think it's super weird that I've basically stalked so many of your fics, but I just really loved this one. It really spoke to me and I just adored that Katara went through her own journey to find out what kind of person she is-and what kind of person she wants to be. I guess it's because me and Katara are at similar stages of life _ Thanks for the read-and the plot bunnies! I very much enjoyed this and look forward to reading your other works.
X chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
The feels! :D that was amazing. This is probably the best zutara one shot I've read. I was sad about what happened to Jia but you tied everything together well. You are an excellent writer
keys to the kingdom chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
gahhh i cried when jia died and i'm still pretty teary. anyways this was amazing. your writing is absolute perfection and never fails at amazing me :) amazing job!