Reviews for Tale of Two Cities
actresspdx chapter 12 . 4/12
Wow. Just... wow. This has to be one of the best written stories on this site, hands down. I don't even have words to microbe how much this story rules.

Good grief, I think I can safely say you earned every follower and favorite, and deserve many more than you have.
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 3/24
This... the ending... I absolutely love it. It kind of reminds me of the Christmas Truce, in World War II - or at least the guard smiling bit. Anyway, this entire story is fantastic so far, so I'm going to wrap up this review and keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
You do know Gotham and NYC are the same city right?
Baroness Hera chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
This story is perfect. I was in tears thinking how perfectly you constructed it from the get go. Im blessed to have read this
Mr.A chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
The was so... AWESOME!
Synn Nexus chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
That was great. -
I really liked it, you did a good job.
I wasn't lost and you truly captured the characters.
*kudos*
Kelana-ti chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Fox is paying Blake for 'testing spelunking gear?' LOL.
Love how close Jamie and Blake's talk about Nightwing came to the truth. And that Babs, Tim, and Leslie are involved. That was cool. Even if it meant you changed your mind about geek references...
Loved the ending, loved the story. And thank you for writing it!
Kelana-ti chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
So cool! Love the idea of the underground railroad. That was cool... especially since they saw Bruce!
Kinda annoying Danny suspected Blake, but then again, that's just like him.
Man, the cops involved in the "Battle of Gotham" are going to need some therapy... hope the politicians will be smart enough to realize they need to be treated like veterans... That could be interesting to cover.
Missed how we didn't see Jamie's reaction to Danny being there.
equestrian18 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
OMG, I seriously need more, like asap! :)
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Man... hope Nagel got out.
Really loved this chapter. And yeah, Danny rescuing Jamie was unexpected. :D Danny sneaking into Gotham... practically with Linda's blessing... wow. Loved it. And hey, loving the soldier vs. policeman theme. It's different-at least, not like anything I've read before, but makes complete sense. Can't wait until next chapter!
samantha572 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Great chapter, plz update soon
QueenSuzannaofWesteros chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Again another great chapter. Loved the end, I always love a good cliffhanger keeps me hanging on lol.
Exile or Death...some choice dragged out false hope or the end fast and simple, loved Jamie's train of thought. But alas Death was not to come easy with the appearance of Bane throwing a spanner in the works for poor Jamie, and instead having to take the walk out onto the ice. Yep loved it all, I'll be patiently waiting for more.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Nooooo! Gah. I hate cliffhangers like this.
I love what you did here, with Bane stepping in and telling everyone who exactly Jamie is. Very intense. I liked Jamie's thought process, too, in the decision. Death or Exile? Have to admire him for choosing death, but I hope Exile saves him... hopefully. Well, it's not over. Who's gonna save him? Please don't take too long in writing the next chapter...
QueenSuzannaofWesteros chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
This is amazing and wonderful I love it i will look at any other works u have update soon