Reviews for And the beat goes on
Take The Chopsticks And Run chapter 4 . 4/28
I don't usually write reviews but this story is amazing and one of the best hairspray fanfics I've read. I like how it jumps forward with every chapter because it gets to the point and keeps it interesting. I just hope you do plan to continue it because i'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Sad ending
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
You made me cry
catsare1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This story is awesome and your a great writer! Would love to hear what happens next. I will be completely honeSt with you your one of the very first authors to make tears come to my eyes just by reading this. It was that good I was crying. Please please continue as soon as you can :)
RaveOfHorror chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
You need to really continue this fic! I need to know what happens next. Seriously!
AnitaM17 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
update please
lonewolfblood13 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
lovin it
Hays66 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I enjoyed every moment of this story. I laughed and I cried! Loved it. Will you be finishing it anytime soon? What happens next? I read all the time and your story evoked real emotion out of me constantly! Great job.
sundaydrivexo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Love it! Need more. :)
iluvglee1 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
update soon plz? link and seaweed will return safley right?
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
awww! keep going!
PenweedAddict chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
This is so beautiful. It seems so real and it made me feel like I was there. I couldn't stop crying. Please finish this amazing piece of material- for this is the only thing keeping me from going stir crazy ab school. Thank you for that.
civilwarrose chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
This is a wonderful story, love reading about Tracy/Link and Penny/Seaweed! Very well written and hope you update soon. :)
Trashbags chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
OMG, I absolutely love this! Just bring them back home safe and unscathed from the war, or we will have some serious issues my friend! By the way, I really like this story!
H6p8gv chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Love the story keep up the great work