Reviews for Harry Potter and the Old Republic
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 11 . 4/18
Read and review huh... well its too canon to really interest me of yet. It started interesting but then it just followed canon with some miner sneaking in order to justify scoring some angel chichi presumably later on in the story.

Sure you set the scene with the 'great' internal scheming of Dumbledore and harry thinking things through as a supposed genius... but all I really see happening is almost exactly canon. Making the scheming sound more like excuses a s to why it stays canon anyway despite some special force like you made a big deal about getting some logistics division some ultimate all er terain vehicle that will revolutionize battlefield logistics and pull of the cloth to see the same trucks they already use.. with perhaps a digi camp pattern instead of the normal desert or woodland one..

It's the same at its core if not it's color.. there's no real trail eating or application of power going on. No ripples turning into like I'm reading the book and all that is altered is some inner mind stuff, a few insignificant relations and ab occasional reaction that replaces most of Harry his spells with force techniques.
daniel2610994 chapter 15 . 4/16
Well shut now I am curious about what is gonna happen with the stone and with daphne, harry really needs to humilliate yhe malfoys so bad they will lose all their “prestige" and he has a way to do it, after all he could just tip amelia bones about all the illegal slaves he has under his manor and bam, he is done for hehe, or he could even tell the goblins about it and they will raid his manor looking for lord gringotts other son, that would be really interesting hehe, or the most used in fanfic, harry becomes lord black and disowns draco and narcissa from the black family, that would surely be a huge hit for them hehe.
It was oh so good how harry put bith malfoys in their places with just words, its always funny how he can make them look like fools because of their tempers hehe...but damn ron seriosly gets harry in trouble every single time they interact, he needs to disappear hehehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 14 . 4/16
Lol gotta love dobby, the little guy sure is fun and very protective of harry :3 hope harry helps him with the malfoys, after all nobody desetves that, and he still has to free the other slaves in malfoy manor, oh so many things to do.
Its cool that harry celebrated his first ever birthday party :3 I am sure it will up hill from here to him with his friends.
daniel2610994 chapter 13 . 4/16
Cool so harry is neighbour with a fellow sstudent from higwarts, that was unexpected haha, damn this story sure gives lots of surprises, and then there was the reunion, I bet the daughters will want to meet him too :3
daniel2610994 chapter 12 . 4/16
Lol so now harry has a secret organization after him too :v seriously he just becomes mire and more epic with each chapter hehe, specially at the second half of the chapter when he was asked/ordered to give his mail adress to the girls and neville hehe oh he is so gonna be a ladies man xD and its fun that they are using a kind of whatsapp with the owls haha.
Damn, normally I hate dumbo, but for some reason I can't find it in myself to hate on him... yet oh well I will just gladly will keep on hating ron ujtil then xD
daniel2610994 chapter 11 . 4/15
Wow this chapter was really fucking good hehe I admit its the first time I have ever read of minerva and snape battling quirrel down in the chamber of the mirror, but famn it was soooo good, it would have only been better if harry would have cut his head with his light saber hehe...sorry I am quite violent when it comes to fanfic xD
daniel2610994 chapter 10 . 4/15
Hah take that quirrel, thoygh I am honestly surprised that he could stop harrys light saber, so that must mean he is quite powerful...meh harry will kill that bitch xD
Its good to see harry reunited eith the angel, this will be interesting.
daniel2610994 chapter 9 . 4/15
Oh man ron is really stupid, and he even got harry in so many problems right now...harry shoukd really consider if having that annoyance around is worth the headache, specially since it would be soooo easy to take care if him hehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 8 . 4/15
Lol harry made lucy his spy bitch xD oh man that was glorious, but I agree that he still has hus uses, though harry now must know about the diary of tom and his plans with it so hopefully harry can deal with it.
Ugh ron is still as stupid and biased as always, he really has no use for harry other than a meat shield...on second though that is one awesome idea xD
daniel2610994 chapter 7 . 4/15
Pfft as if as wee littlc but if incest would make ne keave this amazing stiry, besides I have read enough fanfics to get used to it, its even kind of hit now haha :v
Damn harry saved lots of beauties with big boobs all while also defeating lucy malfoy and the others with such ease it will make them incomfortable at night :'3 I am liking this story more and more hehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 6 . 4/15
Yup harry could be the perfect assasin hehe, and still malfoy and weasly keep pestering him, oh it will be awesome when harry finally goes on the offensive instead of just play defense.
Though I wonder what is he gonna do now with quirrel after the stunt he pulled.
daniel2610994 chapter 5 . 4/15
Lol harry has peeves as his ally now xD that is gonna be awesome.
daniel2610994 chapter 4 . 4/15
Hah harry is the most cunning in the whole school for placing himself among those fools in griffyndor, the perfect camouflage hehe.
Btw I M really happy that harry put in his place draco and the stupid weasley...god how I hate him.
daniel2610994 chapter 3 . 4/15
Gedwig is just so awesome :3 anyway now harrys new training has begun.
daniel2610994 chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh man it was so good hiw harry defeated the fuckers cakled durslets hehe, now he is free of them, so he can do whatever he wants xD oh man that was good, they will rot in prisonabd I bet vernon is gonna get killed some time hah.