Reviews for Harry Potter and the Old Republic
Pedro52 chapter 10 . 11/14
awesome
Just die, I can't believe anybody would write this shit and not take it down
I can tell what's gonna happen because this is predictable as fuck, you might make this fanfic look different but it's still the same old shit.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 5 . 11/8
Stopped reading this story when I got to this chapter. This isn't about the Old Republic, you just used the Crossover as an excuse to grant Harry these different abilities, titles and wealth. You should also really get a beta or brush up on your grammar.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 15 . 10/30
that is an exhausting day.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 14 . 10/30
nice chapter
BluAsh54 chapter 15 . 10/29
Really good! More please!
kent-jensen chapter 15 . 10/24
more plz or re-write
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/21
Man, is the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder gonna be in for a shock! There is no way in hell he could be ready for a Jedi or Sith or a Jedi/Sith combined! Poor ol' fraud sure didn't this complication coming! He's expecting a weak beaten down easily manipulated little boy looking for a savior. What he's about to get is anything but!
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/21
Most HP fics don't need the Dursley's most of the time. Usually only when picking Harry up at Kings Cross Station for summer holidays. Then every so often during summer. Other then that Vernon could fall into a wood chipper, Petunia could be strangled by her Rose Bushes and Dudley could be run over( several times ) by a Mack truck and no one would miss them in the storyline. As for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, unless one of his little spying devices says something is extremely wrong with Harry, it's out of sight, out of mind. I'm not now nor have I ever been a Dumb-As-A-Door fan.
kirashu chapter 3 . 10/18
Okay... until this chapter i was interested but septical about this story but now, i'm out. Since i don't believe in "this story is bad, fuck off" or stupid review like that, here is why i'm leaving. You can take my opinion as shit without any values or appreciate it, your choice.

Harry knows far too much about the wizard's world and his own situation to me, especially whatever Dumbledore's conspiracy and the possibility of a hidden "will" or whatever, just no.

Let's be honest here, Revan doesn't know that much and if he does know a lot about this particular world, you didn't really show it (and it's a mistake because it would have been interesting to read his first interaction with several wizard and other magical creature, in the first chapter of course).

I do not believe a second that Petunia had that much knowledge about the wizard's world as well besides the basic thank to growing up with a muggleborn leaving to a secret school and a secret place. She and her (deceased) parents are muggle, so i don't think that they are allowed in Diagon alley or other magical places besides taking Lily for shopping for school's stuff. Do not forget that because of the statue or secrecy muggleborn (after receiving their first years at Hogwart) cannot use there wand or magical artifact in the muggle world.

Now Dumbledore' spy, isn't she a squib or something like that? She will be the main source of information of Harry but i do not believe that a Squib have that much information about Wizarding anyway, oh i do not doubt that she knows about the famous Boy Who Lived and the "public" knowledge about him, so the identity of this parent, the "traitor" Sirius Black, Azkaban, the powerful and nice "grand-father" figure Albus Dumbledore who defeated another Dark Lord who gave her a job... but here is the thing... again... how does he know anything or even had supposition about a hidden will or even a freaking believe about a conspiracy against him that soon? Again, no just no.
He doesn't have enough information for this type of conclusion. What Dumbledore mentioned is logical "no interference if not magical's issues because of the statue of secrecy" and Petunia is technically the only "immediate" family Harry had and Harry has no clues if Dumbledore knew how bad Petunia's relationship with "magic" really is, so... again HOW did he manage to be so sure about a will or a supposed conspiracy about Dumbledore?

But even that i could let it go but this... Harry basically "absolute Heir/Lord" cliché is too much.

It's canon to say that Harry is descendant of Ignotus Peverell thank to his grand-daughter who married inside the House Potter. Same with a descendant of Cadmus Peverell who married inside the line of Slytherin thank to the House of Gaunt, known descendant of Salazar Slytherin, making Tom Riddle is a descendant of House Peverell as well.
Now Harry can be considered a Son of Black as well (if his grandmother is Dorea Potter née Black instead of Euphemia "the useless" Potter). So we can 'maybe' add he is a Heir Presumptive of Black family (as is Draco Malfoy since his mother is Narcissa Malfoy née Black). So... we have easily a Lordship (Potter), a possible status of Heir of House Peverell, a definitively status of Heir Presumptive of House Black... THREE ANCIENT AND NOBLE HOUSES. Why add Hufflepuff in the mix (when Helga Hufflepuff already had descendant known as House Smith, same with Slytherin his descendant known as House Gaunt)? Why add Ravenclaw? Why the hell add Gryffondor? Is it because used the Sword to kill the basilisk (event that didn't happen yet)? Okay, what about Neville then? The hat give him the sword as well and he used it to kill Nagini (again, something that didn't happen yet) so what?

Okay listen, House of Peverell technically died because the three brother had no "son/grandson" to continue the line by having their names. Their daughters or granddaughter (in the case of Cadmus and Ignotus' lines) married inside other family taking their name but by doing this House Peverell as no official male heir. Thus, Peverell House technically died or just disappear until one of their descendant take the Peverell lordship. However their bloodline still live in "known" Houses as the Potter and the Gaunt. Since we know the known descendant of Helga Hufflepuff are the House Smith then we can be sure that the same happened to Helga's line (no male to continue the name, so daughter married inside other family taking her name).

My question is... WHY Harry get all the lordship?

I do not believe that no male descendant of Potter, Gaunt or Smith try to be named Peverell, Slytherin or Hufflepuff before? So There is to be a reason for that, my belief is that something or an accomplishment has to be done. Why?

Because Howgarts was established around the 10th century by the four founders but Gringotts was established around the 15th century... and i believe that the Peverell's brother were at least as old of the founder so... the first question i ask myself is how the fuck did they get an account in Gringotts to begin with but lets forget that big plot hole for a moment, okay? This is the 10th century, an era where accomplishment, adventure, honor, ambition, loyalty, knowledge etc are what make a man worth something not just a name and gold. So yeah, i can easily imagine that something, some sort of requirement, has to be done for any descendant of the founder or the Peverells, who doesn't initially carried their name, to be recognized as the Lord of said House.

So yeah, i think you can imagine how big my deception was when i just read your very long list of Lordship waiting for Harry when he did absolutely nothing of notice yet... so yeah... i'm out.

I apologize for my possible poor grammar, English isn't my first language but i simply could not just shut my mouth and leave without telling you why this idea of Harry knowing without reason that there is a conspiracy leaded by Dumbledore against him and now this whole "Harry, the future Supreme Lord of Magical's Britain" cliché (i know, you did not strictly write this but let's be honest for a moment: Lord of Potter, Peverell, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffondor, Emrys and i suppose thank to Sirius he will be Lord Black as well... yeah... I Dare anyone to say that i'm wrong with the whole "Supreme Lord" here).
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 10/16
A very interesting story here so far!
CCSakuraforever chapter 15 . 10/14
Esta muy bueno el fics esta muy interesante más como le irá a harry en su aventura en la escuela más su misión como Jedi más que traman los malos y los tontos
NerdsAlterEgo chapter 15 . 10/8
This is badass! I was wondering if when this is finished you could have this Harry replace a character from a popular anime to make it even cooler? Glad to see he ain't a weak wimp in this one!
desdelor97 chapter 15 . 10/5
This was an awesome chapter.
Please keep up the great work.