Reviews for the meaning of perfection
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Gorgeous! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ohmygoodness! I LOVE ur writing style! It's so quirky and different and interesting...
Makes people wanna read it ;)

The end is just... I can't even explain that in this short piece that took me less than 45 seconds to read, I swear, I felt like I was reading an intimate moment or feelings of Lily's life.

I dunno, you just made it seem so natural, and intimate, and personal, and... right.

The feelings were transmitted perfectly and beautifully, even though the piece is a tad depressing (lol)

It was wonderful, and again, I must comment on ur unique style of writing.

Keep writing! Never give up, you wonderful person!
jennyellen chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was beautiful and really clever! :)
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Your format is garbage. Sorry, but it really is. The weird symbols in between letters, oh, the piles of pointless symbols, they just distracted me from the storyline entirely. I couldn't focus on any aspect of this story at all because of it. That in itself is not a good thing, so you might want to fix it. I'm not saying to make everything normal. The f- a u l/ t" y, in my opinion, adds a little something to the tale and can stay. But the underlining? The italics? [] and {}s everywhere? They have to go.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX