Reviews for Rebel
AzaleaHope chapter 7 . 5/11
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lord of Shades chapter 2 . 4/5
i creid during that story about harry i'm not a very emotinonel person and... it's just so sad, so uttrly sad, and...and IT'S JUST SO SAD!1 :(x a millon
dugganalex chapter 7 . 1/10
Great writing! Update soon? Please?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
This is fantastic, please please update!
MarauderProperty chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I truly hope you are planning to continue this. It's quite interesting, and I would be rather disappointed if you are disinclined to finish. Here's to hoping you update soon!
Imani-candake chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Please update! I'm in love with this story! I think that is hilarious that Harry is going to try and trick his 'parents' like that!
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I loved it! But I have a quick question, how did Remus find out that Harry wasn't dead? How did he find him in the first place?
Sky-Is-Grey chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Hello really interesting story I really like it. I hope u update soon and u dont abandon this story after all its been a looong time
BlueRoseMidnight chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Even though it's been over a year I hope you continue this! It is a really cool story I want to see more!
Palitha chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Me encantarĂ­a que lo siguieras porque me enamore de la historia espero que veas este comentario y me puedas responder. Saludos.
Dragonscorch chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Is this going to be continued soon? I just finished it and I would love to see where this goes!
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
update again?
CloudySkye12 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Please,Big fan,just leave me alone. I've apologised to all the authors of all the stories I've reviewed,including Voldemort's Chosen One. I posted an apology on my profile ages ago and you probably would have seen it if I hadn't taken it down when I gave up. I gave that review when I was angry for some stupid reason. cebradford96 has forgiven me. Why can't you? Please.
Big fan chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I enjoyed your story! And don't worry about CloudySkye12. That's a troll account who goes around hating on stories for no reason
readaddict123 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
This is great! Will you update any time soon?