Reviews for Opposites: Outtakes
Cris.P.C chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Wow. I wasn't expecting anything like this at all *O* First, Esme and her fury, then Bella and Esme's fury again. XD I can see you hate Bella a lot. XD Poor thing, I almost feel sorry for her, XDDD but c'mon, interrupting that way... Unforgivable. I've never though Esme could say such things about her. XDDDD But nobody likes it when someone interrupts a wonderful sex time with your perfect hot sexy husband XDDDD I laughed a lot again, good work! x)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, this was very good XD I laughed a lot! x) And I loved this:
"you're my husband, not my slave. I don't like using it on you, even when I really want something," she scoffed, "and I really wanted that. I don't want to have sex with a zombie; I want to have sex with you, and if that means you deny my pleasure, then that's just how it is. It isn't my right to try and change that,"
Lovely and Perfect! CX
Alice Villalpando chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I really loved it!
Alice Villalpando chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
great! and hot...
i loved it! i hope that you continue writing... :)
luckyone12 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Good, as always, hot and detailed :) Need a cold shower now...haha
luckyone12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Your lemons are just delectiable! Detailed and just right! Update more soon!
reyrey97 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
"And although I know it won't last forever, at this very moment we are both completely and utterly happy."

As always, great lemon. I also enjoyed the more serious element in this one, how sometimes Esme can handle rough love and sometimes she can't, same with Carlisle. I liked how Esme can't really control her gift sometimes, and how she doesn't really like it as much as Alice, Edward, or Jasper. In her mind it restricts her in ways she doesn't want, something i really didn't see coming at all.
I liked the kinda kinky factor in this one (what can i say, i'm a sucker for that stuff :)) It was seriously hot, and added to their already exotic time in the bedroom. Can't wait for more!
reyrey97 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Super hot, i was wondering what happened in there, and this is the perfect explanation! Opposite Carlisle and Esme are so cute together!

Esme jumped back, slamming the door and securing the lock in one swift motion. "I don't want your help, I want Rosalie! Twenty-year old girl, blonde hair, pale skin, red eyes, find her and bring her here, now!" Esme commanded through the door. The scurrying of the woman's feet echoed through the store, silencing everyone for a few seconds.

"Fucking humans," Esme murmured.

Too funny :) I love how Carlisle is almost child-like sometimes, great job!
Trempt chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very hot ;)
Rena chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Super hot, can't wait for more!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
That was hot too! Yay!
Katy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Nothing like good steamy fun in the dressing room :) totally in love as always!
Deradre chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Loved this chp too! Update!
Deradre chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ohhahh, this is very good! I like the little kink factor going on what with the roleplay and sm, I also like how Esme doesn't use her abilities on Carlisle. Very good idea and really sweet. Update!
hinckle123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I find it really funny that Carlisle can't play along, that he can't stand to see Esme in any sort of pain, real or not. Very sweet, very hot, you never disappoint! By the way I also thought the idea for a collar was cute, even if Carlisle didn't follow through the way she would have liked. But he did make it up to her ;) can't wait for the next chapter!