Reviews for The Web of Our Life
avidgokufan chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Yay! I liked it. Keep writing.
buffyrules-115 chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
great is there another in the siries if so send me an e-mail thanks

ox

buffyrules
Sophophobic chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
Wonderful! :)

-Sopho
MaeAnn chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I just got to this line

Westchester, New York (Well, not really, but close enough. Nearest town with an airport.)

and I thought you should know. Westchester is a county not a town and it has an airport. The mansion is in Salem, Westchester County, New York. Just thought you should know. I'm from a small town in Westchester.
CharmingApollo chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Really good story! Write more! However, can you not put as much space between the lines? It gets kind of annyoning to scroll through. But apart from that, it's great!
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
hurray! the sequel! and i just realized i already have one of your stories on my favorites! you's a good writer. _
Luc Star chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
very nice... i hope you are gonna follow up with more marvel btvs crossover. your stories seem to blend the two universes as i mentioned before "very nicely". anyways.. keep these crossovers coming and i'll keep on reading.
Rebel chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Pretty good so far mon ami, but Ah don't tink dat Rogue appriciates bein' called Rouge.
Bluejello chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Ah, a perfect ending to a great story.
SpitefulHope chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
YAY! I love the ending! *bounce* I'm sad that there's not gonna be a sequel, But I understand, they cn only go on for so long. Great work, and I hope to see the new one soon!
captuniv chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
Ah, the big finish! Loved this story and am really glad to see you make it to the end. Thanks Gaeriel! A new Buffy/X-Men story? I'll keep my eyes peeled!
daveykins chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
A great story - and its sad to hear you don't plan to do a sequel to it :(

Good work anyway!
S.M chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
great story,I can't wait to read the rest
Bluejello chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
Woah, that was an intense chapter...

Well, you've been doing great with this story. And, like all good things, it is soon coming to an end. *sniffle* Hey, fun while it lasted, right?
Snow Stalker chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
OOOO! I like it! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »