Reviews for Lima Syndrome
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 22 . 3/2
Oh, you evil, evil human being! Its all your fault Kaia's upset. If you didn't make her fall in love with him (I have to admit, I totally understand her reasons, Sly's best raccon ever), she'll be fine and happy for him...
Oh, I completely understand it and I adore the way you wrapped up this story, or more precisely, all of it, each and every chapter. I read the whole fic in two weeks or so, even when I was on holiday the last week and - surprisingly - I had very little time to read.
I'm going to start reading the story you've written for Sly 4 rightthis instant. And by right this instant, I mean after I eat the entire contents of the fridge, of course. (Man, reading for hours straight makes you hungry..)
Anyway, I loved Sly 4 and I'm happy you enjoyed it too! :D Did you get the secret ending yet? I certainly hope you did, that was, in my opinion, one of the best parts of the game!
Once again, thanks for the amazing story, I very much enjoyed it.
It was fantastic! So, next story's waiting for me, I suppose. And so is the fridge. Bye, have a nice day & Allons-y!

btw, I never knew you were a whivian too )
erimies chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
I think my only issue is that Kaia's presence didn't really seem to change the plot at all.

I'm sort of cringing at how she'll react to that thing with Penelope in the next story. Oh dear. I liked their moments of friendship. It's such a sausage fest with Cooper Gang usually.
erimies chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I'm liking this ambiguous thing going on with kristian. Seems interesting, can't wait to see what he actually wants.
erimies chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I'm liking Kaia more each chapter. Especially her quick thinking in this one, that was a nice bait to get the Interpol agent lay off.
erimies chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Huh, nice to see the way Bentley is going through this. And Sly. Also, this makes now more sense, as to why they wanted her to go along with things.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Please, OH FUDGING PLEASE, let there be violence involved in the third story if/when Kaia and Sly meet!
ShiftFrame chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
didn't see that comin'...
Otaku-GamerGal chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
I Love this story! I am so excited for the next part. But I feel like the poor hybrid had feelings for sly. If she Did, it must have broke her heart
The Sly Cooper chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
I liked it alot, but i like the thought of a sly/kaia pairing and i can't wait for the next sequel.
I feel bad for kaia.
Wizle chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
This was awesome, i can't wait for the next one
Jaquie Moreau chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
I need more D: I hope you come out with the next one soon, I'm dying to read it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I cannot wait for the next installment! I'm dying to read it! I keep re-reading this story and it's partner story. Please keep up the amazing work and hope you update soon!
mghn08 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Wow! is the only word i can put to this story right now! i just read both stories in a matter of days and i can honestly say that i love both of them! i am really excited to read the next story in the sequel! I liked how you made the transition from friendship to love with Kaia as well! cant wait to see what you have done to the Sly 4 story line! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Poor kia even if i like sly/carmalita
Dreamer's Dark Requiem chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Is It bad that my ship feels for Sly/Kaia just got shattered because of Carmelita butting in? Curses! Why do you have to get in the way of my new OTP, Carmelita D8

(about time I reviewed on one of these two stories hahaha...)

Also, I have a badly drawn version of what I imagine a Human!Kaia would look like...in an outfit that kind of just created itself. It's only my DA account, ifyou want to check t out.

I will wait gratefully for the next installment.