Reviews for Exposed
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Amazing! But...Amert? Eh?
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I did get it right! Very funny too!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Love this, giggled all the way through! I can just imagine the show characters - actually I can picture Pauley & Brian having this conversation! And Muse would probably chime right in.
camcampgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is utterly hilarious! How much time did it take to come up with all of those name variations? I love this! Priceless!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"So does Brenna know about this little secret of yours?" Abby picks up a slice of pizza and takes a bite. "Of course." Jimmy replies through a mouthful of garlic bread. "You've been spending too much time with Tony." "Huh?" "Swallow, then talk Palmer." - EW!
"Almost as good as the psychological insights I get from my most regular reviewer The12thMan." - You DO know that 12th man is a cricketing term? It means the substitute fielder (they are not without skills, though, they can take catches too) and carrier of drinks during drinks breaks.
"Who doesn't love a hippo?" - In KwaZulu-Natal, one of South Africa's coastal provinces (there are four), a game ranger was attacked recently by a hippo who wandered from the game reserve into the man's walled garden and the game ranger lost (I think) a leg and a forearm in said attack and was in the ICU of a local hospital. I doubt he loves hippopotami right now.
"The common ship names are McAmy for her and McGregor, Tamy for her and Tommy, Liamy for her and Lisa and Tutton for her and Tibbs." "That doesn't sound too bad. I mean they could've used Mutton for her and McGregor." - Hehehe.
"I really want Ramon Firth to make a comeback in the next book to stir things up a bit." - If he looks anything like Colin Firth, then yum!
"There's a new fic that's getting a lot of attention. It's called Deep Sex The Continuing Misadventures Of L. J. Tibbs And His Many Wives And Exes." "That's a mouthful." "It covers quite a range. There's Rhiannon and Ellie's deaths at the start as a way to explain the many relationships Tibbs has had since. There's Leanne, Myfwany, director Penny, Colonel Dolly Cann. The author even includes potential love interests like agent Gail Snorin and M. Allusion Head." - Hehehe, you DO know Rhiannon was/is also the name of a Welsh goddess? Maybe Rhiannon's incarnation that was married to Tibbs cursed him with his redhead fixation from beyond the grave?
USAFChief chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great job on this and the previous one, Gail!
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The names,the names...gawd,what a hoot! You must have had a blast coming up with them! :D
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Deep Sex... M. Allusion Head... Mutton and Tutton... oh gal, you've excelled yourself! Agent Carrot - a redhead perhaps?