Reviews for Tribulations
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 6 . 1/7
I'm glad that your life is going well for you. Congratulations on everything. Ah, another cliffhanger. Well the best fanfics often have these. I'm excited for the interaction between Ria/Isaac and Joachim. So excited! Looking forward to the next chapter when you get to uploading it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Cliffhanger of doom! Heehee. Great chapter ending, though, because it's left me in eager anticipation of whatever might come out of Joachim's mouth next. And poor Sara :( Also, at some point in this chapter, I muttered "Where's the poop, Isaac?" lol
HMChiqui65 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
This story never ceases to amaze me especially on this chapter. I'm glad that things are going well for you. Enjoy your baby :) time goes a lot faster than you think as he grows everyday. Good luck with everything!
Fan Of Games chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
The more I read this story, the more interesting it gets. I'm seriously looking forward to reading the next chapter. It'd be great to see Ria and Isaac take on Joachim. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Congratulations on having your baby and getting that promotion! I hope your baby is healthy and grows up into a fine boy. Best of luck with your job and raising him!
DezoPenguin chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Congratulations on the dual promotion to mother and to manager! Stay sane, and we'll be here for further chapters when you can fit them in.

Cliffhanger, indeed...I wonder, is it "this" timeline's Alucard recognizing that Sara and Isaac are out of place and the "too" refers to him meeting Joachim previously? Or is it the "normal" Alucard recognizing fellow time-trapped people? Complicated, complicated!

(Minor LOLs at Maria's stubbornness. Mind you, as anyone who's played either Rondo or Portrait knows, she's got her reasons for her confidence; she's always been three times the vampire hunter that Richter ever was, in gameplay even if not in narrative. Playing Portrait of Ruin with her and those machine-gun doves that are her *normal* attack really hammers it home!)
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Hi there, friend, it sure has been a while. This chapter was pretty dang good, keep it up
Fan Of Games chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Very nice chapter. It is indeed short, but the build up to what's next is just perfect. The way you began with how the woman died at Joachim's hands is interesting since we know he was behind it, but the characters have to investigate further to discover his identity.

Also, good luck with your baby shower!

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter; keep up the good work and good luck.
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Omg, I love how you capture Joachim in this piece. Very nicely done.
DezoPenguin chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Hmmm...it makes me wonder if Joachim isn't, like Ria and Isaac, time-trapped. The reason why is that if Joachim wasn't around to be killed by Leon (and his orb taken), then Leon wouldn't have gotten in to fight Walter, and the Belmont family wouldn't have started, even though that clearly has happened. (Unless Matthias intervened, since he wasn't the type to let his plans be upset just because a mid-boss decided to skip out on his job...) So possibly Sara's fading problem isn't because she's in two places at once, it's because she's not supposed to exist at all in this new timeline... Confusing stuff.

Interesting that Elegance Boy (as I think of Joachim) would instead be bestial and sloppy in his feeding, especially after all his internal narration about being above that. I guess you just can't tell a vampire by his bishonen-ness! He's going to be quite the obstacle to deal with while trying to patch the timeline...

And poor Ria! You know you're having a bad day when you successfully masquerade as the opposite sex without actually trying to do so! *grin*
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
another well written chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Daww, I love how Isaac comforts Ria. And the one room/two rooms joke, heehee. Was so fun to "return" to Belmont manor :D Talk about tripping out.
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I was especially fond of the bit at the end, where Ria connects with her family history. We, the readers (and therefore the players of Castlevania games) have been steeped in the storyline of the games and how they connect together (which in itself is a good thing for this story, since the time travel issues deal with the fragmenting of that timeline and we can watch as you trace the changes).

Speaking of those changes, it appears that Richter still exists and still wields the Vampire Killer, and apparently has been possessed by Shaft...only there's no Alucard to free him! Looks like it's time for Ria and Isaac to play Symphony of the Night!
Fan Of Games chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I just read this chapter, and I must say it's really good. The introduction of Annette and her and Maria's interaction with Ria and Isaac was a nice touch. Kudos to you for that.

By the way, I wish you more congratulations on the pregnancy and hope your son grows up strong and healthy. Good luck with your job and your writing!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 4 . 4/26/2013