Reviews for Elevator
ForeverLunar chapter 1 . 4/28
Hahahahahahahahsh OMG so funny
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! Oh Mai Gawd! Uh uh oh that was hilarious! Will definetly keep it on one of my tabs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was HILARIOUS I thought I was going to DIE from laughter!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh dear,my ribs hurt from supressing my laughter! That was awesome, and just what I needed t brighten up my day (It's raining like a ***** right now and I have an essay due)

I can't believe that you managed to writ BATMAN into this! And to get Aqualad and Superboy to agree too, it was epic! And if I was a little bit braver and had a few crazy friends (And maybe a lttle youinger as well...) I would love to try some of these...

This is going on my favs and whenever I need to be cheered up, I'm pulling this out and reading it!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love.
monkeygirl123473 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
haha im crying that was great thank you so mucha!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh holy fudge that was hilarious. I will totally use some of these the next time I'm in an awkward situation or in an elevator. :) this made my day. Too funny! :D

-Bobby Corwen
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hilarious! I couldn't stop lauging while reading this, especially at Batman's "It's always the normal ones"! Awesome job.
NifflerStorm chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You didn't do 17!
Tweek Tweekers chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"This," he began dramatically, "is my personal space." Then he glared at the other passengers as if he was daring them to cross the box.

By far the best line in the whole story. I died.
AsterousSheldon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was great and I laughed so much during it. I can so see the team doing this especially Robin and KF. Your writing was amazing and I was drawn into the hilarity of the story. Yo had all of the list included besides number 17, I know I checked just because there was an apology. I loved it so much. Thank you for agreat time!
PD3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012