Reviews for Elevator
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 6/2
Note - just started re-reading this.
The fact that you got paid [5 bucks is still money, as you dully noted] to post this makes it even better.

[yeah, me again. Logged out so I could post another review because I love this fic so much.]
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh my fuckiN this is beautiful. This is perfection incarnate, and nothing you say can tell me otherwise.
There is one typo I've noticed so far, I'm gonna come back and update this review as I go along. There's a "FLash" typo near the beginning, but oh my gods. The lines. The writing. You have the characters down pat, from Aqualad being reluctant at first to like, Wally going "Ladies and gentlemen..."

And like. Robin having to pick himself off his seat since Aqualad shook Batman's hand. Same. Like. Same. Oh my GODS. I'm halfway through and ALREADY my face figging hurts from laughing so hard.
Ah, I want to cry and laugh because I miss these characters so, so much, but I want to laugh more than I want to cry because this is that good.
Back to Barry deciding he needs to keep Wally away from sugary cereal.

"Black Canary groaned, it was going to be a repeat of the morning."
Every time I think I've found my favorite line, you have another one. I can't choose. It's okay, my face just hurts badly from laughing. I'm not crying because of laughing so hard, nope.
Gosh my stomach hurts.

Oh my gods nooooo J'onn clutching his boots. Noooooooo don't do that to the innocent cinnamon roll. Lordy.
My face hurts from trying not to wake up the house and it's almost 5 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep, and jesus, you made being up worth it. Just this batch of words and phrases and situations, put together perfectly, made my day alright. It is a good day simply because of this writing.
Onward with reading.
And Atom is UTTERLY unfazed.

"Who could say they hugged Batman and lived to tell the tale?"
don't forget YOU'RE MAKING HIM PAY FOR THAT RIDICULOUS STUFFED PIZZA
MY HEART
AH
IT IS FILLED WITH JOY
YOU DONE GOOD

Thank you for writing this, seriously. I've been having such a terrible batch of months (being a legal adult sucks. Being a lost boy legal adult also sucks.)
But yeah. Thank you. I've been sorta pining over Young Justice while watching the CW Flash but this helps infinitely. So thank you.
I wish I could hug you in person, but have a virtual one *hugs*
Also blanket forts. Those are nice.
Have a nice life!
BlueBird131762 chapter 1 . 2/8
OMGosh! I love this! I can totally see Robin and the gang doing this crap!
LOL
_BB131762
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Thanks for the laughs. I needed that.
ForeverLunar chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hahahahahahahahsh OMG so funny
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! Oh Mai Gawd! Uh uh oh that was hilarious! Will definetly keep it on one of my tabs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was HILARIOUS I thought I was going to DIE from laughter!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh dear,my ribs hurt from supressing my laughter! That was awesome, and just what I needed t brighten up my day (It's raining like a ***** right now and I have an essay due)

I can't believe that you managed to writ BATMAN into this! And to get Aqualad and Superboy to agree too, it was epic! And if I was a little bit braver and had a few crazy friends (And maybe a lttle youinger as well...) I would love to try some of these...

This is going on my favs and whenever I need to be cheered up, I'm pulling this out and reading it!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love.
monkeygirl123473 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
haha im crying that was great thank you so mucha!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh holy fudge that was hilarious. I will totally use some of these the next time I'm in an awkward situation or in an elevator. :) this made my day. Too funny! :D

-Bobby Corwen
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
LMFAO!
DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hilarious! I couldn't stop lauging while reading this, especially at Batman's "It's always the normal ones"! Awesome job.