Reviews for Lingo
Disaster's Playfield chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
'It seemed that Dax thoroughly believed in the saying 'Fancy toys for fancy fools.' He had even voiced that saying several times over, once almost 10 times in a day.

Jinja had gone mental at him, voicing something she strongly believed in before Dax. It was something along the lines of 'Stupid words for stupid people'...' - loved this quote!

Oh, damn! I still get left with a cliffie! Uhh, I haven't got any ideas at the moment, but I'll probably get a few later, so if I think of any I'll message you!
Disaster's Playfield chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
'"Die!" Jinja shrilled, flinging herself at Dax to who dodged her flailing fists and counter-attacks. He did this, all while eating his dish of curry, in its little takeaway tub.' - brilliant mental image there! In fact, the entire thing was a brilliant mental image! Yay for epic Dax/Jinja fics and authors!
Disaster's Playfield chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Ooh, cliffhanger! At least I don't have to wait for an update. Well...what can I say? Perfect writing, characterisation, interaction...absolutely hilarious...I just love your stories! But this one is definitely the best of all your fics.
Disaster's Playfield chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Hehehe...still laughing madly at this. I've been getting some...shall we say 'strange' looks from my family whilst reading this. Once again, this is absolutely perfect...but you already knew that, right?

Also I found the quote 'I wish I was that leaf…' far funnier than necessary. Just so ya know.
Disaster's Playfield chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Hahahaha...can't...breathe...perfect...(no need to edit it, I loved this chapter)...only correction is you wrote 'physic link' instead of 'psychic link', but other than that it was awesome!
Disaster's Playfield chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is probably my favourite out of all of your stories - the Dax/Jinja fluff is so cute and I love the idea of Dax teaching Jinja to talk like an Aussie! Love it! Especially this line:

"Animals are easy: desert dog is dingo, jumbuck is sheep or lamb, demonic bear is…"

"Greetings would be just fine Dax. I don't give a crag about demonic bears."

So, yeah, all in all this was awesome! But I don't know why I'm's all your stuff!
PokemonEra chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
well i think it was a good fanfic! u r good at wrighting u should keep wrighting the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
BUT, I don't want them to be siblings! I want them to be boyfriend and girlfriend!
JinxGirl25 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Wow, that was cute! (Fangirl wiggle) I can't wait to see what more you have to write!
Ice wolf chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
THis is going to be soooo funny ! keep going !
EveZoz chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I'm really looking forward to those blood-siblings adventures :)
JimStar chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Ah, this is getting good, isn't it? Well, to be "blood brother and sister" they need to everything, EVERYTHING, together. So maybe Chase, Bren and Beyal constantly vanish, one at a time, to force them to be together, or they change the chores roster, soDax and Jinja are stuck together, hopefully they'll become a little closer, or at leats makea pact toappear like close siblings, so as soon as time is up they go back to how they were before! That would be legendary! But only if you want to...
Lakota1172 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
OMG! Can't wait for an update! Beyal you crossed your fingers! :)
Lakota1172 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
:) I think that was VERY cute :)
Maria 'cutetoboewolf' cleary chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
hey this iss really good, wondering when you were going to do mroe to this story

i prefere jinja and beyal, but jinja and Dax is really rubbing off on me XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »