Reviews for The Night That Ended
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm now an Arya/Aegon shipper...
I really want to know what will happen with them (and the rest)
lala milk chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like this story, hahhhaha please continue:)
Aaxis chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome, interesting start! Really curious as to how this story develops.. Are you planning to continue writing this? Hope you do :)
AnamCara chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Can't wait to see where this goes. It was very interesting.
Cardinala chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nah, thats not just you. Arya/Gendry has become as much as a cliche as Sandor/Sansa. Lovely start though, cant wait for the next chapter :)
thegirlwiththeradishearrings chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oooooh :) I LOVE the Aegon/Arya ship so much! It's really a unique tie of personalities and the two seem to be a good match for each other.
SliversSkins chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Interesting. Aegon dying over a small cut means his time is close and Arya steals his life, right?
MalsitorA chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hm...,very intriguing.
ASmilingCat chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this first chapter... And I'm curious what you'll do with that ! Very promising !
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this
chapter...
And I'm
curious what you'll do with that ! Very
promising !
Mellon Juu chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Snarky Aegon during death bed looks funny w and Arya being awesome IS awesome.
suckerkyle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is too good to be true. Specially love how you make them, Aegon and Arya, all snarky with each other even when Aegon is going to die. Amusing and very cool inded
anankhra chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
can't wait tosee where this goes.
princessinatower chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Fascinating! Very interesting indeed! I'm looking forward for the next chapter of this; the way you started the story is really really amazing! Update soon!
ldylavender chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Cool, the possibilities for this are endless. Especially looking forward to seeing Jaqen and possible tie-ins from Arya's time in Braavos (maybe also Aegon's time in the Free Cities) :)