Reviews for The Girl Behind the Dragon
akacellist chapter 40 . 8/21
A friend a few months ago introduced me to Sleeping Beauty's world and everything related to it. She talked me about this fic and the next one (which I'm starting to read as soon as possible).

I really enjoyed it, even I'm a huge Maleficent fan as she is, but I will read it again more than once, also "first snow" and "within the heart of darkness" while I wait for updates
thesingulars.xx chapter 9 . 4/17
red* i love the way you tease the reader with motherly moments.
thesingulars.xx chapter 8 . 4/17
Sooo good! pls explore more of how Helen looks and reacts. I wanna hear more on her education and the ways she has seen Maleficent use magic.
thesingulars.xx chapter 7 . 4/17
Woah! very good!
thesingulars.xx chapter 4 . 4/17
A nice bridge to the next few chapters.
thesingulars.xx chapter 3 . 4/17
I like that you spectate providing readers with a sense of wonder and compelling them to read on for answers.
thesingulars.xx chapter 2 . 4/17
Love the way you provide an easy believable backstory and a loose foundation belief system.
thesingulars.xx chapter 1 . 4/17
Soooooo good! i really love the way you don't over explain the characters.
Anon021 chapter 40 . 6/8/2017
Stupid me forgot my password. I simply adored the ending! And to name the girl Eleanor? Nice homage to Eleanor Audley. ;) Maleficent as a gramma is an interesting thought. Would love to see more of that. I look forward to the continuation of this story. It was a fun ride. Until next we meet good bard!
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 40 . 6/8/2017
Excellent finish! Can't wait for the sequel.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 39 . 5/28/2017
Nice chapter. Keep going.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 38 . 5/21/2017
I wonder what'll happen next. Update soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
Tell me you are going to finnish this, I am addicted to it.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 37 . 2/14/2017
I wonder what's going to happen next. Update soon.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 36 . 2/5/2017
This was good. I loved how Helen was able to scare the goons with her roaring when she was a dragon. That was amazing. I wonder what's going to happen at the coronation.