Reviews for Mass Effect Bloodlines
Guest chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
that was sad but cool she is with the one she loves now
A fan chapter 33 . 2/13/2013
A fine job. I liked the action sequences. I also enjoyed how you destroyed the entire plot of the series. I enjoyed the characters, although I would have liked to have seen more development fromthem. You did not waste any time with anything, which is good, but at some character building moments you could have slowed doen a bit. I can't wait till the next story!

A fan of good writing
10tonsoffun chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Wow, awesome idea with the ship-wide music. Loved it!
I'm a big fan of Muse myself, which of course made it extra enjoyable, when I put on "Undisclosed desires" while reading this.
10tonsoffun chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Haha,

Old, protective Shepard! I love it!

Having read the first six chapters, I already love your story Chevy.
The humor is funny as hell, and I really like this Tessa-character.

I especially loved the first chapter. Revealing something big like that (Tessa being Shepard's daughter) at the end of the first chapter is a brilliant idea, which will make sure that readers are interested from the very beginning. I kind of wish I had done something similar with "Biotic Beginnings", which, I think, came off to a bit of a slow start, which might have caused people to lose interest before the story even started. Oh well...

Good stuff, I look forward to reading the rest, and I will let you know what I think as I go along.

- Simon
R3negadeSoldier chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
Go for it
Kaldi97 chapter 34 . 1/10/2013
I would be interested in reading more about Tessa and Ashley's story.
Dracconnis chapter 34 . 1/10/2013
That Tessa and Ashley's story should be a fun read...i'm all for it
C. S. Tolkien chapter 33 . 12/20/2012
In the games of thrones you eighter you live or you die. Who will live, who will die.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/20/2012
Who will live, who will die. In the Games of Thrones you Win or you Die.
Dracconnis chapter 33 . 12/14/2012
Loved it!an excellent ending!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 33 . 12/14/2012
Yea, Shepard will not allow harm to come to Tessa, I have a feeling the footage will disappear soon.
Kaldi97 chapter 33 . 12/14/2012
Awesome.
subsider34 chapter 33 . 12/14/2012
Nice ending. Far better than had you ended it with the last chapter. Thanks for writing it!
Cono chapter 32 . 12/13/2012
You better make an epilogue, and it better have a happy ending free from ''artistic integrity''. Jokes aside, I'd like you to know that this was a good story. Hope you are going to write some more!
Dracconnis chapter 32 . 12/13/2012
Loved it!can't wait fot the epilogue