Reviews for The Me Before You
Annie chapter 4 . 2/5
Really good story. I hope you can continue your work
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Awesome chapter. I like that Stacy doesn't become Quinn's girlfriend. It's cool that she's trying to help her get Rachel. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Update ASAP!
w1cked chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Great update and So happy to see one. I figured that Stacy was doing all that to see Rachel's reaction. Well i hope that Rachel does pick up when Quinn calls and Quinn gets brave. But I also hope that Rachel comes back from summer camp still a single girl. Looking forward to the next part. Hope you post more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Sigh, I kind of hate Quinn a little for not even trying with Rachel, and I kind of hate Rachel for being so immature. Sick of Stacy, even if she's just a friend, s 5th person totally screws up group dynamics. Is this still meant to be 5/6 chapters? Can't wait for update.
lol chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I know that rachel's not really being fair but quinn's not either. she knows rachel doesn't want to hang out with stacy but she makes her anyway, if you have a special day with a friend you don't mess with that. also sounds like she spends more time with stacy now, so can you really blame rachel for being jealous when quinn is acting like stacy is more important? take away any crushes here and they're both being crap friends, but I'll favor rachel just a little coz quinn is supposedly in love with her but she's not really acting like it
Cassie chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Almost completely forgot about this fic! Like the chapter. Can't help thinking that both Quinn and Rachel are being idiots for different reasons. Please update soon
w1cked chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Forgot to add, I love Santana in this and Santana and Rachel being cousins. They are too funny.
w1cked chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Great update. So glad to see and update. As much joking around as they do, I wish Rachel and Quinn would tell each other how they feel. Or at least Quinn. It's sad that she has to basically hide her friends from her grandmother and yet the one that she is allowed to bring over to the house would be kicked so far to the curb if her grandmother knew how Stacy felt about Quinn. She damn near would lock Quinn away if she knew they were going on a date. So will this be the beginning for Stacy and Quinn? Will they officially start dating? And how will Rachel feel about that if they do? Why is it that Quinn can go on a date with Stacy but can't tell Rachel how she feels about her? Well I look forward to the next part.
Nightlancer600 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I really liked that Rachel owned up to the jealousy. Granted it's not because she wants Quinn all to her self (which she does) but it was nice to see that. I don't know how I feel about Stacy. I guess time will tell. I hope you update again soon!
zoe chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
no no no no no...no other girls! I'm not a happy camper right now! Quinn should only date other girls after telling Rachel how she feels and if Rachel doesn't reciprocate, it sucks that she doesn't even try
w1cked chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Great update and hope to read more soon.
Curious chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Loving it.
Nightlancer600 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This was a great chapter! From meeting Mary to coming out to the talk on the porch, everything was really well done. You did an excellent job writing Quinn and Rachel. Santana was hilarious and Mercedes was also really well done. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012