Reviews for Stereo Hearts
SoMaLover chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Better.
SoMaLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
What the actual fuck! I thought this was good until maka fucking lost her memory what the actual fuck is this shit?
I'm sorry... I kinda go Getto when I get mad (even though Im white.)
TheSoulReader chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
My HEART! The idea of Soul crying kills me.
My Soul Will Stay Cosmic chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Omg , this story had me going through them feels . Lol . But I enjoyed it alot . cx
yellow331akb3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
You are like God to me right now I hope you know that, this I must say. When Blackstar gets serious shit just got sooooooo real & F-ed up, same when Patty is the only one to make a helpful contribution to the situation. And soooo many other things that I just can't think of right now but I love you and you have one of the most wonderful and MAGICAL SOULS I have ever had the pleasure to come across on this site!1
Kawaiibentou chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Love this story. Great style and hilarious.
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS! U had Maka basically fall in love with him all over again. This is perhaps one of my favorite stories you've written! :)
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Freakin addictions man! I can't reading! Damnit! It's awesome!
RaiiderBaybe93 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
The First Thing I Thought Of When Patty/Mr. Giraffe Came Up Was Oh Boy, Here Comes Patty Hahaha Very Good Advice Though :) Loving This Fic So Far!
sequoiacole chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Absolutely loved it. I was wary about reading it after seeing the summary, but I am so glad that I decided to read it anyways. Great captivating plot line, and I must say that the way she was able to get her memories back was endearing. The feels...so hard. Stereo Hearts is one of my most cherished songs for well, personal reasons, and you did it justice using it as the title and focal point. I loved seeing the goofy and vulnerable side of Soul as well. Everything about it was truly A. Keep writing lovely stories.
s0ulmatch3r chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
XD XD XD XD I loved this story! Your writing style is amazing and absolutely fantastic!

I mean tittastic!

GAH! You know what I mean...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Haha awesome and keep up the good work
lol chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
FUNNY XDD
ilarual chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Oh look at that, a perfect fanfiction concluded perfectly.

*weeps softly because perfect*
ilarual chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This is so many levels of perfect I'm not even sure you understand. THIS is the SoMa fic I've been looking for, but never knew existed until now. The characters are spot on (up to and including Love Guru Patty), Tsubaki is every bit as much of a horndog as we and everybody else know she is, the emotion is sincere and the pratfalls characteristic of only Soul Eater are exquisitely done, the angst is perfectly blended with the humor, and did I mention THE FEELS?! The whole "losing all memory of a lover" trope is so done in fanfic that it's become the most cliche of cliches, and there's a reason for that. The reason being, of course, THAT IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE AWESOME. Unfortunately, it almost never actually is well-done, seeing as approximately 90% of the time it appears to be written by thirteen-year-olds who failed their grammar courses and haven't learned to invest in spellcheck yet. This, however, takes the trope and pushes it to the utmost of its potential, leaves no stone unturned, rushes nothing, dwells exactly as much as necessary on all the key plot points and emotional resonance points and just generally develops it to its fullest.

If you'll forgive the slightly crude turn of phrase, I'm basically having the fan-lit equivalent of a ladyboner over how perfect this fanfic is. *goes to read the second half*