Reviews for I'll love you never
Bitterness11 chapter 5 . 3/31
I loved ur story!

Sasori's past is so tragic, the same goes for Deidara...

And I don't like admitting love so soon and get married the next day like u said. So I look forward to the upcoming chapters!

Plz update ASAP :)
Rayne The Hanyou chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Yay! This is really good, I can't wait for a new chapter :D ;D
Maxsunny chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Yay update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Omg! :D i love it so far...keep on the good work :) looking forward the next chapter!
PsychoPyro chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Your plot is interesting. It has a lot of potential for sure.

If I'm not mistaken, in the second chapter you said Hidan and Kakuzu were playing strip poker, but I don't believe Hidan is in Akatsuki? Yet, at least... You may want to go back and check that out, but otherwise, good work :)
DeeaE chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
love ittttttttttt

yeay you finnaaalllyy Updated!
DeeaE chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
poor deidara
what is going to happen next?
Aki-chan26- AgnosticAngel chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
moose! XD and haha i like the story so far!
Gaaragirl2u chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
luv the deidara and hidan bromance
gabrielsangel23 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
good story plz update soon cant wait to read more and I feel so bad for deidara and hidan their parents were assholes.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
CONTINUE! i LOVE Hidan in this but i wanna c more SasoDei!
Mitchi chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I would like to firstly say: ouch. You thanked your other reviewers, and now I feel left out... My apologies I digress, fantastic chapter by the way. I think making Sasori OCD about his art fits his character well. Again a few spelling mistakes, but all-in-all impressive, no grammar errors I believe.
Tah-tah Mitchi
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
What a story! I really like this plot, please update soon!
Mitchi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hey Great story, despite the few grammatical and punctuation errors, it still read very well. On a further note: you wrote 'through' which is means to go in one side, and out the other side of some thing. Did you mean 'threw' which is the past tense of 'throw'?
Moving on a good story all-in-all. Please continue writing :) If you do I promise that I will leave positive feedback for every chapter. Constructive criticism if you will.
P.S If you have any friends whom also write, ask them to beta your story. Beta meaning: to read it before it is published and correct errors.
Sorry if I seem snobby, or bossy... Mitchi
gabrielsangel23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
haha the ending was funny but I felt bad for deidara in the begining but awsome story please update soon cant wait to read more :)