Reviews for The First and the Last
Hyonnonnaises chapter 1 . 5/30
Ohmygod, I had literal tears in my eyes from how sweet this is.
RandomGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Ungh...*hic*...but, but, why Kishimoto, why?!

Beautiful. Stunningly written. Captures both Zabuza and Haku's personalities and love for each other (whether romantic or familial, depending on your opinions). Believably horny/drunk Zabuza hiding his emotions as always, and the ever-trusting Haku. And now I'm gonna go cry.
themodestmouse chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
:'( they are so cute
bucktooth22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This made their deaths even more sad! It was good.
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Beautiful and very sad :') This is the first fanfiction I've read for this pairing, and I love it! :D
Long Far Gone chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Really adorable story! I love this pairing; they're so cute together 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Really, Really sad. Wow. Good.
BabayBunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So good. Its made sad because we all know what happens to these two.
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful. A perfect explination for their feelings at the end of that episode. And you aren't alone, I cried too at the end.
ByakuyasMistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Graphic and Stunningly Beautiful just the way these two are and should be! I love it! 3
I always cry when I watch those episodes because it's a tragic love story even if it's only suggested...
VampiricKnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
sob sob, this got me so emotional, i cant believe i actually cried, damn u 4 making me cry, just joking. well I'm off to go read more fanfics about Zabuza and Haru, thanks to you.
Alice Rozen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful, very emotional... I love them!
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Holy eff. This just made what happened to these two that much worse!
I always feel bad when it comes to Haku and Zabuza. I just wish Zabuza was just a little more open for Haku. At least he said bye.
love2be4gotten chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I liked it a lot! When I watch that damn Zabuza and Haku episode, I bawl like a baby! There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but other than that, perfect! You captured their moods and personalities very well!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aaaaaaw I started crying.. especially toward the end cause I remember the part in the episode where Zabuza asks to be taken to where Haku is laying :'(