Reviews for The First and the Last
bucktooth22 chapter 1 . 6/12
This made their deaths even more sad! It was good.
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 3/8
Beautiful and very sad :') This is the first fanfiction I've read for this pairing, and I love it! :D
Reclaimed Latias chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Really adorable story! I love this pairing; they're so cute together 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Really, Really sad. Wow. Good.
BabayBunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So good. Its made sad because we all know what happens to these two.
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful. A perfect explination for their feelings at the end of that episode. And you aren't alone, I cried too at the end.
ByakuyasMistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Graphic and Stunningly Beautiful just the way these two are and should be! I love it! 3
I always cry when I watch those episodes because it's a tragic love story even if it's only suggested...
VampiricKnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
sob sob, this got me so emotional, i cant believe i actually cried, damn u 4 making me cry, just joking. well I'm off to go read more fanfics about Zabuza and Haru, thanks to you.
Alice Rozen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful, very emotional... I love them!
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Holy eff. This just made what happened to these two that much worse!
I always feel bad when it comes to Haku and Zabuza. I just wish Zabuza was just a little more open for Haku. At least he said bye.
love2be4gotten chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I liked it a lot! When I watch that damn Zabuza and Haku episode, I bawl like a baby! There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but other than that, perfect! You captured their moods and personalities very well!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aaaaaaw I started crying.. especially toward the end cause I remember the part in the episode where Zabuza asks to be taken to where Haku is laying :'(
koemo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is so sad, sweet, and precious that it just about broke my heart. I love that the first time Zabuza couldn't handle Haku looking at him during the sex; it's just perfect for how I imagine their relationship. And that he did let him look at him on the last, and there was love, it was so amazingly sweet. Well done. Haku's submission to Zabuza was perfectly captured here; and that all he wanted was to feel "wanted, needed, loved" just perfect.