Reviews for Driver's Seat
hester4418 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Cute!
WasWoksa chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hilarious. It's going to favorites.
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this is adorable. i completely sympathize w/ Amanda. i didn't do too well when i was being taught how to drive a stick either.
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Another great story! I certainly sympathize with Amanda. I, too, have difficulty with driving a stick shift in a car. On the other hand, I had no trouble with tractors!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lovely. You’ve really got their bantering down, and I like the way you show their progressing relationship. (And I feel for Amanda… I’ve never been very good with driving stick shift.)
Twilight2000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It's very rare that I find myself smiling like an idiot when reading a fanfic - but Amilyn manages to get that reaction from me pretty regularly.

This piece so beautifully fits into cannon - and the characters so come to life - I could hear the dialogue. This is one of those pieces that fits into a rare category: If I walked away while reading, I'd go back to my tv, confused that it wasn't paused on an episode.

Thanks so much for a wonderful, wonderful piece in a fandom I REALLY miss.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
CUTE very very CUTE! LOL...I remember Lees look of pain when Amanda tried to drive his car the 1st time...LOL...

THANKS:"D
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Too bad my ex wasn't Lee, Maybe I would have actually learned how to drive his car. Sigh! Very good piece!
jaslan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I just discovered this FanFiction Site a few months ago...and I am obsessed now! I have loved Scarecrow and Mrs. King since a first saw it as a 13 year old in 1985! I read your story, "Driver's Seat" and I loved it. There really was never an explanation of how Amanda learned to drive a stick...this is a nice tie in. It was very well written and stayed true to the characters' personalities. I have printed it out and added it to my ever-growing collection. Thanks.
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Love it!
SpySyd chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hehe, that story cracked me up coz I'm still learning how to drive so I could really relate and sympathize with Amanda.

Great story!
creambuns chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Great story. You had Lee & Amanda's character traits down to a tee :-)

I was forced to learn to drive a stick shift by my ex because he hated automatics!. We had a few close calls but i'm glad i did learn, came very useful.

Please write more stories because i could totally relate to poor Amanda with Lee fuming in her ear...brings back so many memories...
Rita chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
This is a really good story. So true to character. Poor Amanda. I can feel for her. My husband gave up trying to teach me to drive a stick shift early in our marriage. He's bought only automatics since. I can't even drive the riding lawn mower!
Buffy chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I would have expected Lee to blow up even worse, But I think you have it about right!

I think my favorite line is "Society for Historical Integrity on Television-"
leeluvr2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
What a great story! So EXACTLY 3rd season Lee and Amanda! Please keep writing ...