Reviews for The Queen's Amusement
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 2/26
This is my new favorite fanfic
Lousy Llama chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Weeeelllll. That was unexpectedly gripping.
I enjoyed that immensely, and those two characters have now been portrayed in a way that makes me wish you would continue writing them. I'm no good at praise reviews because I think I come off as cheesy but please feel it when I say you're really good. Like, everything, characterization, form, style allll that was very neeeewwww, like I've never even thought of putting Talia and Crane in a room together but I find myself wishing that this had 30 more chapters. I get it was a song fic so that's hard to extend into a plot that stretches for thousands of words, but here's me trying to be majorly convincing. A prequel would be nice?:) I loved your little rhymes by the way really clever I might have to put those in my notebook for personal inspiration, not copying, I hope you get intrested in this site again, and hopefully you will extend this because it is so promising and interesting to me.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Never thought I would feel sorry for him, but then I always thought Talia was craziest villain in the trilogy, much farther gone than Joker or Crane which gives her perspective a good deal of irony.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Good lord I love this!
amphitritess chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, God, do I love this. Especially the way it ends. If there's a sequel, or a companion piece, I'd love to read it.
superkim111 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very interesting. I'm on a Crane binge and this did not disappoint.
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ahhhhhh! AmAzInG! Love, love, love.
If there was a sequel one shot... That would be amazing.
?x)?
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow I loved all the insight! Very dark and wonderful story :) (Although I very much dislike talia) The explanation of the whole Judge gig he was stuck with was super well written. Loved the story :)
coco chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love this! I never considered the Crane/Talia angle before, but now I think you created a new favorite pairing. :) Hope you consider continuing with this!
Zeny chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh Johnny! :( This is sooo sad! Alright I'll admit it. I enjoy seeing my favorite characters in pain. This is very good! Could I possibly talk you into elaborating on this? :) Pretty please?
Kabuki1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was dark yet terribly entertaining. Poor Crane - the films are almost a chronicle of his slow slide to madness. I'll be adding this one to my favorites.
Sylvia1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
A fun little piece! After watching the film twice over the weekend, I came to the same conclusion that Crane wasn't up on the judge's pulpit willingly. It's sad to see him so broken in this, though it does remind me of his character from The Long Halloween. I can't imagine Talia and Bane allowing him to be free on his own amid their controlled chaotic city. He's too much of a wild card like Joker as you mentioned.

Thanks for the thought-provoking read!