Reviews for A Darker Shade of Days
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Gods that is just delicious!
DivergentDauntless4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
That was really good and it showed true emotion and caring
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I was checking all your stories and saw I missed this the first time around so... I read it and this is hot ! (even if I still prefer Nicercy and Frazeleo )
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Aaaawww. Now, see that? Why can't there be more rough Frank-Percy sex? This was soooooo hot, wow, I think I'm blushing. Yeah, this was hot. And sad. And very slightly humorous. But mainly really, really hot. Awesome job with this! XD
SeaPrince chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sorrowful and heartwrenching!
malecXnicercyXdrarry chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yet another couple you have made me ship. I should really just, like not read the ones I don't ship so you can't convert me. Ah who am I kidding I'm addicted... Well anyways great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ooo
AthenaAriHawthorne chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Omg. I love it. Please write more. Your fanfics are so amazing. Anytime I get an email I cross my fingers and hope you've posted more. I await eagerly for everyone to come in the future.
arthur'sknight chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
zfkjzdsfl jgzxgfsjgklldsnghdvskjl kds FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BEST FNFICTION EVER E-V-E-R. i love this so much 3 ok, percy is a bit OOC but anyway, i love this 3
Sadie Breezy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
"The wolf within him longed to call this bitch his mate." Favorite line ever.
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, wow...I think that's the darkest I've seen Percy o.o and the coolest I've seen Frank XD Man, Frank was my favorite character in this fic, I mean normally he doesn't stick out too much because I don't know him that well, and it's sort of his clumsy nature and all, but wow! Frank's animalistic side is very hot XP. Anyway, the world you created this in was actually very creative, I can't believe I never thought about how clear-sighted mortals could be a danger to demigods! It was so realistic (in a mythological way XD) that it's scary. But I definitely enjoyed it.
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I normally would not like this pairing,but I love it here!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Now that was really good. I've always wondered what this pairing would turn into, now I know it is actually really adorable :3
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow looved it :) theres not a lot of these pairings out there so this was cool and refreshing, the darker side of Percy was totally forbidding and hit :)) loved it :)
Kingprochan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
!
/ amazing, amazing, amazing! I looovvveeeeddddd it!