Reviews for Heat of the Day
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I love the whole idea and how Percy cuddled to Nico and Nico was like DIS IS BAAAAD XD Also how the whole camp would hear it and the banter about mature/behaving like a child hahahaha Oh I also adored how it started with Annabeth & Piper and how Percy was like nope I'm over here. I liked how Nico commented on Percy's cuddling hee hee.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Say thank you Apollo!
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Once more, another wonderfully written story; like always, it was perfect: perfect description, perfect plot, perfect pairing. Excellent work!
With love,
LYF666
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
he he. I liked it. their arguments were cute.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh god, Nico speaking Italian is just so sexy ! I'm in love *.* I want a living ice cube too :(
I like when Percy is cuddly, it's so cute !
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aw
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"It's not a popsicle - it won't get smaller if you lick it" Best line ever! Great story!
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Never knew that Percy gets horny on summer *smirks* Nico better savor it
RatchetTheWrenchThrower chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Percy seriously makes the perfect bottom! I can't really really read fanfics if they have him as the top. YAY for your fics! *fangasim and massive nosebleed*
magicmidnightstorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesomeness! xD
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really loved that story! Actually, I love a lot of your stories. I just wanna ask a thing: Is this story somewhat of a prequel to "The little mermale"? Because you mentioned (in the other story) that Percy and Nico had had a relationship during the war and that Nico was topping. However, I don't think it is because you also said that they split up because Percy was not ready to come out and be commited, but he seems to have no problem with that in this fic. Could you please, answer me?
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This to me is refreshing. Very nice job!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 7/28/2012