Reviews for Heat of the Day
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh god, Nico speaking Italian is just so sexy ! I'm in love *.* I want a living ice cube too :(
I like when Percy is cuddly, it's so cute !
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aw
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"It's not a popsicle - it won't get smaller if you lick it" Best line ever! Great story!
TheRulerOfTheSea chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Never knew that Percy gets horny on summer *smirks* Nico better savor it
RatchetTheWrenchThrower chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Percy seriously makes the perfect bottom! I can't really really read fanfics if they have him as the top. YAY for your fics! *fangasim and massive nosebleed*
magicmidnightstorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesomeness! xD
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really loved that story! Actually, I love a lot of your stories. I just wanna ask a thing: Is this story somewhat of a prequel to "The little mermale"? Because you mentioned (in the other story) that Percy and Nico had had a relationship during the war and that Nico was topping. However, I don't think it is because you also said that they split up because Percy was not ready to come out and be commited, but he seems to have no problem with that in this fic. Could you please, answer me?
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This to me is refreshing. Very nice job!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Cute. That was defiantly worth going off track for a little while :3
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it!
Please continue!
Waco chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I dont understand the moaning and screaming. Sex isnt like that! Someone mind explaining for me?
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awwwwwwe they are so adorible together and i could totally use a son of hades boyfriend its hot and summer all year long were i live :) loved it :)
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Nico is an ice cube! A totally hot one ;)
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Omg. Can I have a Nico too? It's sooooo fucking hot around here! *collapses onto couch*
Nice one-shot. It's different then your other ones.