Reviews for Four Can Play That Game
randall-hater chapter 1 . 7/26
I hate nitpickers like randall the reporter. I just critique people but this one douche reported my first and last story for one (very unfortunate) spelling error. And then he spammed me with hate mail!
(B-dubs that mistake was a spelling error of 'I love your kid' and autocorrect has no brain.
LynaR Lu chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh believe me, I had those cases happen to me as well a few years back. They are annoying as hell and would say anything to bring you down. Writing was suppose to be fun and relaxing but with those "things" hounding on writers like us, it became stressful since we want to please the readers. I understand what you're going through so please stay strong. You can get through this. Hey, I'm still here right?
P.s. I was too lazy to log into my account but if you want to talk, just PM me
Dam u critics Dam you.
iilii if u dont know what that is it is a sad but semi effective emoji middle finger
Blackcat0989 chapter 1 . 1/30
Dear Takara. I love your stories, you're pretty much the first I go to when I want to read a good PJO fic. I really need to see the end of this particular fic, and I can't find it on AO3, so could you please link me or upload it there? Looking forward to your next post!

Blackcat0989
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 1/29
cute. great work.
SapphireNutellaPanda chapter 1 . 1/28
Dear wonderful Takara, I can't find this story on ao3 and I need the second part.
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 1 . 1/28
Hello Takara Phoenix:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. FanFiction DOT Net follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, FanFiction DOT Net since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. FanFiction DOT Net only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

o Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

o Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way, those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

o If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was interesting. I don't know how I feel about it. Needless to say, it was a GREAT story.
FlyingFangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story but I love and u should so do a sequel plz for me and your other fans!plz!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Okay, yep, I want to see more of this pairing.
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
loved it :)
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Well living as a foursome is quite... unorthodox but oh so hot ! I love the last sentences, very sexy and cute at the same time x) Three masters... Percy must be happy and sated ! It was great !
Tsundere Jiuweihu Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Love it
Have Mercy chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Fucking awesome ! Would totally love it if you made a series of one-shots depicting the four of them together !
Ben10Yaoi chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Definitely needs a part two lol