Reviews for Ripchord
must be awesome chapter 2 . 6/30
Lol home run good one that was hilarious
Beautiful Times chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
yOU DIDNT EVEN TELL US HOW IT ENDS OH MY GODD
SUSPENSE
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
i sorta read the sequel first :p but it's still awesome no matter how i read it
Nae chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Oh my gosh! I need to know if everyone gets cured 0-0
blossom2218 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
what it ends here?! It can't end here! Does she survive long enough to turn 18!? I need to know !
Satiah chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
And this is why I love zombie fics. :) I very much enjoyed your handling of this story, and found your telling of it very intriguing. Loved the many characters working together (or not, in Asura's case), the different classes you created for the undead, the touch of World War Z.

I especially enjoyed the first few chapters where it was Maka surviving on her own. I thought her whole post-apocolyptic situation fit her style very well: caring for orphaned children; bashing brains with a baseball bat; and generally being that solid rock for everyone else, regardless of her own fears. Too bad there were only eight chapters - I could read this thing forever.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I need more pleasd
x Cheetah x chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!
BRILLIANT IDEA OF SOUL BEING IMMUNE TO THE VIRUS! AWESOME
x Cheetah x chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
wow you're really fond of Maka taking the bullet for Soul! I looove it even tho it hurts :'D
x Cheetah x chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Bye,bye Asura! :D
x Cheetah x chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
oh yeeaaaaahhh! Home run for Maka Albarn!
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Well...this story certainly held more emotional turmoil than I was prepared for. *whew* good story. Now that I think of it the only other zombie fic I've read is also a soul eater AU fic. :3 thanks for the awesome story
Ulcaasi chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Agh. NO. Damnit. Why. Geh. *sobs*
AceOfBlueSpades chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Please continue this or make a sequel! Does Maka survive? Do they manage to meet up with the group again?
All your stories are soo good, especially the Soul Eater ones.
SoMaFan12 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
End? Please me no, I really loved this!