Reviews for Of Kings and Princes
Why am I so attracted to all these guys acting as Yanderes?
Zeus is not the most powerful greek god, ill have u know. Being the king didn't mean that he is #sorryforbeingsuchafanofhades
Aside from that *coughs* this is hot, i actually like your potrayal of Zeus and how Percy would be his consort
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 5/22
Huh...I see a pattem here :D

Zeus was ideed very rebellious in this one, wasn't he? Well, guess you can't control Thunder...
jaylen.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 4/1
wow
Anonymous reader chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Great story!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
OMG! So hot! Zeus is one hot older daddy! Aww, Percy is just too irresistible! No one can keep their hands off of him.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Sweet! What if the two sons of the big three ( Jason and Nico) team up to get Percy?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Dude, you should totally make that into a story! I mean, I know this was written in 2012, but it deserves a full story! I loved it though, dude!
YuttaYuuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is too cute!

You could do a Percy / Zeus
Lilireyna chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
C'est trop mimi :) pourrait on avoir la suite ?
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
OH MY GAWD *DARK RED BLUSH* Its a cool idea! OMG *blush gets darker as she tries to fumble for words* That was really cool! I enjoyed it THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG! I meant as in reading it was fun? That also sounds wrong! Zeus' awesomeness was very hot and Percy was adorable making an interesting read. Still sounds wrong... You know what just... basically I like this!
KimiikoUchiha chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Love it
goldenryo chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I must admit. The whole gay marriage thing made me smile. It is genuinely something she would care about.
molly122 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That's adorable. Like really ADORABLE! Capital A adorable even.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014