Reviews for Of Kings and Princes
Lilireyna chapter 1 . 2/18
C'est trop mimi :) pourrait on avoir la suite ?
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/10
OH MY GAWD *DARK RED BLUSH* Its a cool idea! OMG *blush gets darker as she tries to fumble for words* That was really cool! I enjoyed it THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG! I meant as in reading it was fun? That also sounds wrong! Zeus' awesomeness was very hot and Percy was adorable making an interesting read. Still sounds wrong... You know what just... basically I like this!
KimiikoUchiha chapter 1 . 1/5
Love it
goldenryo chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I must admit. The whole gay marriage thing made me smile. It is genuinely something she would care about.
molly122 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That's adorable. Like really ADORABLE! Capital A adorable even.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I like
Dragonian15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
can you write a sequel for this one? Please
6six chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Can you imagine how Jason must of felt when he woke up? Not only was he shot out of the sky by his own father and probably suffered painful injuries, lost the race (most likely), an have the person you loved whisked away to have sex with your father? That sucks...
greek goddess01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
What happened next?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
i just love this so much
there really isn't enough zeus x percy fics out there
((i've read them all. this one is by far, the best))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Zeus is really possessive it made me grin,though in the books I think it would be really good if Percy got together with nico.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
XD
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love how Zeus thinks it is not possessiveness, it's just logical, he IS his x)
I like when Percy is shared, but I also like when the Percy's lover is possessive D
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I /LOVE/ THIS!
Can you *PLEASE* write a sequel?
1captain obvious chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was amazing I love it. This was an awesome fic. You know what would be cool I you did like a sequel to this about there marriage and Percy having a kid or something like that. I love those kind of fics that you write again this is amazing.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »