Reviews for The Maiden and His Masters
Kane Constan chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Chan is female. It should be Nico-Kun
Lynae chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
I dislike this ending. Percy is just weird as a son of Aphrodite. And Venus is ok with renting out demigods to pedophiles. And Percy thinks he's not a real hero. He's like Nico before Bianca's death. It's kinda creepy.
pjoawesomesause chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
damn this was really good! You are a great writer!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
You say Yaw-line instead of jawline at one point nearing the end of this chapter, other than that this was an amazing chapter!
Wolf154657 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Awwwww cute!
bookxoxo chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
sad yet happy this was a good fic
Awee chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I loved the story
Cheshieru chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Bullshite. Am I the only one who wanted to punch everyone in the face for being so damn stupid? No offense Takara, but I quite like this one as much... Plus, Aphrodite is a b*tch, 'cuz if she just told Percy that they loved him in the first place, maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened, and even so, she could have at least erased the part where he was raped, and not ALL OF HIS GOD-DAMN MEMORIES. What would Sally say? And the rest of his family? She fed him lies and isn't getting the consequences? What about Poseidon? Did he know?
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I think this is the ONLY story where I can stand Percy having Octavian and Ethan with him. I mean if it's like Mark of Perseus, I don't pay attention to the Percy/Octavian but to all the other stuff. I LOVED IT! I WISH THERE WAS MORE! Oh and you should try writing the ORIGINAL plot if you still remember/have it. I would LOVE to see the differences between the two stories.
Jess-love95 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I really liked this story, but poor Percy suffered so much... I'm glad he is finally happy and secure with the men he loves but at the same time a bid sad that he will never remember what he lived with them, especially Nico, and that he will never remember that he can bend water to his will...
Himeko3809 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Stone those bastards! That Fuckin' Smelly Gabe! That Jerkass Alabaster! Stupid Damn Bullies! Hang them! Crush them! Whatever!

ψ()ψ
Himeko3809 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
But... Will Percy ever remember the past? I've been crying throughout the story... (T T)
Himeko3809 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Woohoo!
Himeko3809 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Holy shit! This is crazy! Awesome! Love it!
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
*drools and spontaneously combusts from yaoi consumption*
So hot