Reviews for The Maiden and His Masters
Wolf154657 chapter 8 . 4/17
Awwwww cute!
teamjaceandpercyxoxo chapter 8 . 1/18
sad yet happy this was a good fic
Huntergirl77 chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I loved the story
xXHoodedxDeliriumXx chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Bullshite. Am I the only one who wanted to punch everyone in the face for being so damn stupid? No offense Takara, but I quite like this one as much... Plus, Aphrodite is a b*tch, 'cuz if she just told Percy that they loved him in the first place, maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened, and even so, she could have at least erased the part where he was raped, and not ALL OF HIS GOD-DAMN MEMORIES. What would Sally say? And the rest of his family? She fed him lies and isn't getting the consequences? What about Poseidon? Did he know?
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I think this is the ONLY story where I can stand Percy having Octavian and Ethan with him. I mean if it's like Mark of Perseus, I don't pay attention to the Percy/Octavian but to all the other stuff. I LOVED IT! I WISH THERE WAS MORE! Oh and you should try writing the ORIGINAL plot if you still remember/have it. I would LOVE to see the differences between the two stories.
Jess-love95 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I really liked this story, but poor Percy suffered so much... I'm glad he is finally happy and secure with the men he loves but at the same time a bid sad that he will never remember what he lived with them, especially Nico, and that he will never remember that he can bend water to his will...
Himeko3809 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Stone those bastards! That Fuckin' Smelly Gabe! That Jerkass Alabaster! Stupid Damn Bullies! Hang them! Crush them! Whatever!

ψ()ψ
Himeko3809 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
But... Will Percy ever remember the past? I've been crying throughout the story... (T T)
Himeko3809 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Woohoo!
Himeko3809 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Holy shit! This is crazy! Awesome! Love it!
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
*drools and spontaneously combusts from yaoi consumption*
So hot
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Mmmm, yummy! I love smut between pairings that should never work, because it's always that much more juicy when it happens. This was a really good idea, and I hope you keep having them.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
What?! No Percy?
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Ohh Loki... x3
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Had Percy got all his "memories" back, what would it have been? How would the story have taken a turn?

Still an excellent ending to an equally excellent fic :) xD