Reviews for Puppyshipping Drabbles
eeeeeepp!
deadprincesss chapter 2 . 2/5
its good! i like it!
AnonymousTigress chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Oooh! I want more. I loved this one and Touch the most. OMG I want more SetoxJou.
dancing elf chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
enthralling
Goddess Alexandria chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Frustrated should have a sequel!
jj chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
nicely done i think its a good ending here but if ya wanna add more thats good to.
your writing style is pretty good to.
jj chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
not as good as the others but still ok
jj chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
hahahahaha nice
jj chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
moremoremore umm please
jj chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
nive nice nice more more more umm please
Phanatically chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I've never been one for Drabbles, and you've reminded me why! You should make Touch its own story. It doesn't seem to have a plot, obviously since Drabbles usually don't, but now I'm addicted to it and want to know what's going to happen.

Also, I might suggest Jou harbour his last 10 questions. If I were to enter a relationship with someone like Kaiba, who's really good at hiding things, I'd save questions to find out what's going on with him. He's honourable enough to pay up those questions, but he's a private enough person to not want to share everything as life goes along. And if three years later Jou asked "What's wrong with you?" And Kaiba blew him off, he could rephrase "Question Thirteen, what's wrong with you" and then Kaiba could sign, get all moody, and then launch into an ex
Puppyshipping chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Please please please update! This is a great series of drabbles and you really should keep going with it! Please update soon! Pretty please? Keep up the good work!
dancing elf chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
loved mokuba in this one :)
and kaiba and jou really do deserve each other

nice work
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I love them
MionOfDeath chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
you need to continue this story! i'm a tarot reader, but i'm not very good yet. but this story is very good, and i love jou and seto, so i would love to read more of this one. please continue this one, its very very good and is interesting. c: