Reviews for Growing Up In A Hurry
Liana Legaspi chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
This story in a nutshell: perfect, in character, amazing, wonderful, and that doesn't come anywhere close to doing it justice.
lilsammywinchester chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
i really enjoyed this, couple grammar problems here and there but it was pretty well written! (sadly the lack of reviews is because lack of pairings...sigh i hate it when a good fanfic gets over looked for that reason D: ) great job )
lilyxsnapex4eva chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
The bitter end D*8 Thank you for writing this it was sooo enjoyable, definately one of my favorite stories ) Aaaaaaaand...hm...deaging fic? D There aren't too many of those, and they're always really cute .
haineux-amant chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Awwwwwww that's the end, it was good, but It was precious! I would kinda like if the next story had to do with why Laufey was so mad, I can't really think of a good reason, but yeah. I liked this story it is amazing!
Kidaria chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Awwwwwww what a exciting and cute stroy in the same way! *_*
I read it in one time because I couldn't brake up. You write very good!

Especially the fighting scene and Lokis injury part n the end were amazing! :D
It is long time ago when I read such a lovely brother-fanfition in the Asgard-world!

Please more of it, you are very good at it!
Vee
HappyHateDay chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
That ending was sad.
Oomara13 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
sweet ending... loved it!
The-Demon-Rose chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Please make make a sequel this was such a great story I luv the ending but I just want more I know I'm selfish sorry but... Well that's really it *nervous laugh* Bye _
HappyHateDay chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
GAH! I ran out of chapters...
Oomara13 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
dammit! i wanted accent guy to live!
aauughhhh! i need moar!... loki...
Oomara13 chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
squee! as serious as this story is, loki is so cute (right here...). good job so far! can't wait for more!
haineux-amant chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Oh no! Loki! Oh gosh I love this story and I get so excited when I see that you've updated it :) I'm way too excited for the next chapter!
Oomara13 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
heimdall! stop my baby before he hurts himself stopping thor from hurting himself!
Oomara13 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
dammit thor. if my baby gets hurt cuz of you, (cuz he totally will, i'm counting on it.) i'm walking to asgard and slapping you all the way to nifleheim.
Oomara13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh loki... i love ya, but you should never underestimate thor's persistence.