Reviews for Private Sabbath
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
super cute..
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
So. Much. Kyaaaa! I adore this fanfic! It's so great! XD and, it's not often i find a fic where Charley actually indulges in his desires, so it makes me happy to find one! Lol.
SugarHW chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh my, the best dialouge I've seen for Vassalord, like, ever! I really enjoyed this story, simply because it sounds like something straight out of the manga! :D
Cerulean Gaze chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was so amazing! Loved it!
Conrii chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
wow.
Sessh-Amy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
so i guess its safe to say he's not a cherry anymore? xD loved it 3
Chastity Gold chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love this! It made me feel so many emotions. Great Story!
Ironrose2018 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
loved it. that was awesome.
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
beautiful.
first thing to mention, is, that this was a whole little story, and not just a smutty lemon that starts with 'lets have sex' and then they do it like ******** and ends with both cum and everything goes black.

you have found a nice way to start this, building up tension and such. i'm new to this, but seems you have caught both rayflo's and cherry's personality pretty well.

it was hot, it was even funny and at some parts even so touching, that my eyes got wet - seriously!

keep going like this!
Charley x Rayflo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This should be an extra chapter in the manga. Seriously.
HOT VAMPIRE SMUT MUST BE PRESENT.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
absolutely fucking loved it
aGreatLoudThump chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Chris is so cute... Describing him as huggable in the middle of all that was genius, especially since I never would have thought that a cyborg priest vampire hunter could be so adorable. Great job, and excellent writing!
floating fog chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh dear... that was so awesome! I loved how you kept them both in character and still made it believable! Enjoyed every moment of this!
Ramzel chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great story! Ty for sharing it with us! 3
KanraNingyouXIV chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Well written. Great story!