Reviews for It's Good To Be Home
somebody chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm a jiper fan so replaced reyna with piper and, it was really good!
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Holy molly... This is even fluffier then I thought. Forget cotton candy, this is Jeyna flavored clouds!
P.S., you guys don't know how many times I had to go back and look at the Camp Jupiter map so I could write this.
Payson-Nicky-forever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a great one-shot. I think it's nice to see a Jasper shipper write an actual non-Reyna-bashing Jeyna fic. All these shipping wars are just stupid, and I think this story might help to squash the bad feelings between Jasper and Jeyna writers (there's no hope for those anonymous reviewers that flame every chapter of every Jeyna story).

Going out of your ship comfort zone is difficult, but you definitely managed to write a good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well If u ship Jasper, then why did u write a Jeyna Story? Genuinely curious. Btw is this a one-shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It's great that you did this Jeyna fanfic even though your a jasper fan. To lazy to log in.
-Take Your Sweet Time
xheroesofolympusx chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sorry, I was squirming, drumming on my desk, tugging at the locks in my hair and I think a few pieces of my hair fell out when they kissed and throughout the whole one-shot, really. It was adorable, but I was straining myself to read it, for you. But anywho, why does everyone think I hate Reyna? I. Do. Not. Hate. Her. Does it seem like it? Yes. But I don't hate her. Nononono. Just...well, yeah... *whimpers* Jasper... *normal voice* This was sweet (:
Windmills and Ducks chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I thought its was very nice! Also it's good to try out new thing than the same pairings :) I really loved the part with bologna and bellona. Anyways keep it up

-W. Ducky
IamAnnabethdaughterofAthena chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was good
Chi Sweet Tea chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You wrote some good jeyna! Very fluffy! Hahahaha! :)
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It's good that you're writing from both sides. This is great!
Keep writing!
Reality Hits Hard chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Jayna rocks! :D And its nice to have a Jasper fan write some Jayna. Its kind of like what I did. I hate Piper but I wrote a Piper fic.
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so sweet! I really like it!
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was a great attempt at a first time Jeyna, and I seriously love Jeyna, this was good!
I think this was great, if you do more, I'd be so happy, but you won't so... this is good.
klc1-25 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm more of a jasper/jiper type but it is sweet
valici chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loll, I really don't think the names of Pluto or Bellona would be that difficult for Jason to remember but yes, the bologna thing was hilarious!
There were parts where you got Reyna right but there were parts where she was really too OOC. She's supposed to be more stoic.
But seriously, it was amazing. And I love you for being a Jasper shipper and still writing Jeyna!