Reviews for Second Chance
sKribe chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Iknow its been a while but I hope you finish this... i love it!
walutahanga chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
Here is how my day went.

I just read the most amazing fic. It had a complex plot that hooked me from the start and only reeled me in further with each chapter. It introduced numerous OC's -and every single one of them worked! (I don't need to tell you how miraculous this is)

It utilised Marron, one of the fandom's less-appreciated characters characters who is nevertheless one of my favourites. Not to mention, it gave her this REALLY HOT chemistry with Trunks.

The writing and grammer were perfect. This doesn't sound like much - but oh, the difference it makes!

Imagine what I feel when I get to the ninth chapter and find that it's not finished yet. Then I look at the date of the last update and two years have gone past since the last one.

I'm dying to ask you for another update. I want to plead and whine and pester you incessantly and offer up my first born child (if I had one).

However, I figure that after two years there isn't much chance of one. So, *sigh* I will do the mature thing and say thank you for an amazing fic. It might not be completed, but damn it was good while it lasted.

(uh... is there maybe possibly any chance of an update...?)
Erica chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
When are Marron and Trunks going to start talking to each other in a nice way? I have yet to see even a spark of happiness between the two.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to find out.

UPDATE SOON!
Marion chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
This is GOD. Please finish and?or update soon.
Lady Eldaelen chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
You and Nadia Rose succeeded in making my rather boring day at work absolutely awesome. I kept running into your name on others' favorites and finally decided to check out your works during a break today.

**hits 'add to favorite' repetitively**

In a word: absolutely amazing.

That was two words, I know, but a whole paragraph wouldn't do your writings justice. For once I wished I have actually read Harry Potter just so I would have a clue and a reason to read more. I must hit up the Star Wars and LOTR works instead...

It looks like you haven't updated any of your DBZ fics in a while; I *sincerely* hope you haven't given up on them.
Erica chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Great story so far! Love how you're making Marron get nicer each chapter. I hope Trunks and Marron sort things out before the world ends and something REALLY BAD happens to them.

Please update soon! You're story rocks!
kinda huh chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Oy, this fic is pretty good.
It's developing rather nicely, so are you gonna put out more?
Syaoran's Blossom chapter 8 . 12/14/2003
T-T Gomen ne, Lisse-chan! I er... sorta... forgot this fic v.v"" Gomen! But I love this chapter... but more Gizoku and Hito! They are very very cool! -
NEXT CHAPPIE!
Contrail chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
You're welcome. And you listen to me ramble on about my ideas, too. ;)

Good chapter. :) I liked seeing Marron being bitchy and unwilling to admit she's scared. It was cute seeing Trunks caving into Gizoku's begging for food. The section with Goten and his family really drove home the contrast between the cheerful kid Goten was and the bitter man he has become.

-Contrail
KrystalTears chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
Wow, I'm enjoying your story very much! I heop that you continue because this is very creative and interesting! . Keep up the good work!
Lunita Cero chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
Hey, this was surprisingly addictive, and I wish you to continue sometime soon! I can't wait to find out what happens, the tangles are enough to keep me intrigued and wondering WHEN THEN NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP! I'm just surprised you don't have more reviews. Continue!
Syaoran's Blossom chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
Hito's so cool - Even if she is does hear voices in her head prostitute. She's still kewl.

Isn't Athena in your other fic (Road Less Traveled)? What's the baby's name?

Bura's ticked off. Yup. Very ticked off. More Gochi and Gizoku interaction! They're so funny!

NEXT CHAPPIE!
aqua-illusions chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
Oh! Strange new characters! Who are they? They have superior abilites, but they can really be related to the Z-squad can they? Hm.

Man, I wish Marron weren't acting like this. It's kind of hard to be the CEO of the best company in the world if there isn't a world left. She needs to get her priorities straight.

Hehee! There are so many different part of this story going on at once! It's so cool! I can never manage more than two or three different contemporary plot lines. But here there are a ton! Wow! I can't wait to see everything come together!

aqua_illusion
litesea13 chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
cool story, but where's the marron and trunks romance?

marron is being too mean!
Contrail chapter 7 . 3/30/2003
This is a really interesting alternate future story. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

-Contrail