Reviews for Season Three Missing Scenes
Althaea11 chapter 1 . 5/30
These are good. Thank you for sharing :-)
TunedIn chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Can I encourage you to do a few more of these, they're very good!
El Chacal chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
While I did enjoy reading this chapter, I could not help but wonder one thing about episode 9: Why did Lydia not want to know or find out which of the Rizzoli men knocked her up? That aside, good work on this chapter.
halfbadgirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love your expansions of the episodes. You balance canon with the possibility of more beautifully, and you give much needed momentary closure where TNT leaves off. Although I dearly love every opportunity to bathe myself with Rizzles, I really believe your continuations are emotionally honest, walking the real tightrope that exists between these two women, juggling the myriad emotions conflicting them: hurt, self preservation, healing, and risk. Truth be told, there is no question in my mind that they have not yet crossed the line into something more, despite the sheer agony we all feel observing their yearning to do so. I can't wait for your take on more of season three. Surely there will be at least one episode where you might indulge the potential of a Rizzles moment, yeah? The tease is worth the wait.
KayUnique chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love your stories, keep it up, definitely looking forward to more...thank you!
Snafu1000 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Excellent stuff. These missing scenes capture the feel of the show and the voices of the characters perfectly, expanding on the scripts and maintaining the complexity of the dynamics in their friendship.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Wonderful. Looking forward to more.
Ts chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
lovely, keep going ...
GratiaPlena chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Beautiful! You've captured their characters a voices so well!
I'm looking forward to reading the 3x03 scene.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading the other missing scenes.
sheismyperson chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
moreeee! really good!
Claire chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really good ideas. I like this chapter, it's not too much. I can't wait to see next chapters :)
Noni chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I've been waiting for you to write R/I story. You're always wonderfully adapt at capturing emotions, making the reader fell their pain.
I loved this part of episode 1 and look forward to the soon my friend.

RedBullBlue chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved it! Looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really liked this, both seem to be very in character! Would love to read more...
Can't wait for 3x02 add-on!