Reviews for Bubbles
makoandkorra chapter 3 . 3/16
kellis75 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
BobLoblawLawBlog chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love this. All of this. Kudos on such a sweet set of stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Beautiful story, man! LOL:-)
MakorraLove97 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Haha aww this was really good and very interesting idea :) Great job, loved it, please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Loved this Chapter sooo much
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Found these fics on tumblr and since I cannot figure out how to organize stuff over there, I was so happy to see that you had an account. Great work! I'm actually not a ff smut reader because it's generally terrible, but a bunch of my follows recommended you and...that's it really. Great work! Well done indeed.
JayLiyah chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Daaaammmnnnn why are you so good? I just have no words to express my awe at your genius in writing. All I know is: you have the right amount of fluff and smut and characterization that makes up a great one-shot. Love how you write these two, their chemistry is off the charts! Bravo.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
UGFSASDFGGHFDS that was perfect! though wish i could of read more about what Korra did to Mako when he was breatjing heavy against that wall at the end ;) but other than that GHFGDDSGHJF you are a perfect person! Please write more smut!
MakorraFan7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
xD Great Makorra story I love it! :D
AnimeWriterAndLover chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
To me I think this should be rated M instead of T. But that's my oppinion.
MakorraLove97 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh my spirits...I'm speechless xD Amazing story! I really loved it! You did an amazing job with the describing and everything! Keep up the great work and please make more and update soon! :)
W0lfsong chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Nice stories :3
MakorraLove97 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Aww! I loved this story! You did a great job describing and wording everything. I loved it, great job! :) You should write more stories like this _
jordygirl chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Love the chapter! update soon!