Reviews for Superman: World Breaker 1
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Awesome updates! So glad to have this fic back and can't wait to read more! I would have thought that Kal would have figured out a way around the kryptonite, but I guess not.
anon chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Superman prevents humanity from reaching its own greatness. Worse, Superman eventually will become a dictator to humanity. Only Luthor sees this. Now the whole world knows. The JL needs to take out Superman. Great depiction of who Superman really is!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh boy...its not over, its just beginning! Can't wait for more, so please update soon!
afred chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
HOLY SHIT this is horrifying Picture a movie like this every single person in the theater will have there jaw drop
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Awesome updates. Glad to hear you are back at it! More soon please!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Awesome...I really like this fic. It is definitely not in character and is almost refreshing to see. I can't wait to read the backstory of what happened to Kal and what made him go in this direction.

More soon please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Nice. I like this version of Superman and I am curious to see how and why he became this way. I know the death of Lois and the killing of DarkSeid have a role in it, but what happened in that between time? Great fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I like the story, but it is hard to read as the lines aren't breaking. More paragraphs would help make it easier to follow. I love the idea of a Superman who has let loose and especially like how you end the chapter!