Reviews for Absolute Zero
digiwriter1392 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Well this is awesome.
finaljoy chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Oh, this was great! I loved the conversation between Roy and Kaldur, and how they actually spoke about something, rather than just said words. I'm so intrigued about what's going to happen next!
finaljoy chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
This story, man. I've bern devouring it, so there hasn't really been time to review, but aaaaaaaaugh, it's so good I can cry. You have absolutely nailed the feel if the show, and the pointed heartbreak that comes with superheroing.

Like, this is exquisite. The tension Roy has with everyone, and how he has to fix things is awesome, varying from person to person. And Kaldur, oh man. The changes in him are so understandable, but so painful! A part of me wants to sit down and cry, but it hurts so good and I need to know what's happening next!
finaljoy chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Oh my goodness, where has this story been all my life? I want to lay down amd cey, it's so goooood. I absolutely adore how you portray everyone, but Roy especially. You've struck this beautiful balance of grumpy, loyal, and guilty, and yet still managed to keep his snarky humor.

I also love your pacing. There's a good mix of self-reflection, dialogue, and action, and your action scenes flow so well. I love it I love it I love it. I am so excited to read more :)
RogueLuce chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Lovely story!Ther Roy/kaldur relationship is seriously well done!Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
I was under the impression that this was just a slice of life fic bt I'm starting to change my mind now. Keep up the good work!
Asase chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Oh no...now I need to know what the conversation was about!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Another lovely instalment! Love the tension as much as I love the slice of life style you've got going on. Thank you
HAL23 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Yah update! Thank you :]
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I love that Lian seems to be growing attached to Kaldur and was annoyed that he wasn't there when she got home. I would love to see more interaction between them. But now I can't wait to see what the explosion in Roy's life is.
tio chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
... I am so indescribably happy that you've returned to this story. seriously, you are undeniably my favourite yj author when it comes to kaldur, and to deep characterization and to wonderful things in general. although my favourite story of yours might be 'family ties', I've always enjoyed this one for examining how kaldur and roy's friendship would hold up after the revelation of his true allegiance, so it's wonderful to see that you've continued adding to it. lian's hesitancy to accept kaldur is both sad and understandable, but I especially love how she's growing accustomed to his presence without even realizing it. you've also got some of the most interesting theories about what happened to kaldur post-series, particularly involving his relations with Atlantis. it's heartbreaking AND realistic, damn it! now I won't be able to stop thinking about how kaldur probably WAS banned from returning to atlantis, and, seriously, what are the odds that he'd actually be welcomed back to a place he terrorized for years with open arms? gah. your stories pull at my heartstrings like a harp. thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Continue with redsea
HAL23 chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Wow I really like this story :] you capture Kaldur's aftermath very well in my opinion and I love your characterization of Lian. Very good, thank you for sharing and I shall continue to read on if you update.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Hello! Wonderful work again! I'm so grateful that you have the time to continue this fic- you're pretty much the on,y author I follow with any sense of regularity :DD
Kwala chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
OMG! First of all I was overjoyed to see this update, glad to see you back. LOved the chapter now to business...why did you end it like that! I am going to be pinning until the next update. I don't know what to do with myself.

I love that Lian is so observant and called Roy out. I also like the she has awkwardly accepted and come to like Kaldur, and I am sure it is the same for him. Still a great story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »