Reviews for WHN Journey Into Violence
cin33 chapter 1 . 5/25
Great story!
LauraHuntORI chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Her 'son of the heart'. I like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nicely done
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You have a feel for the characters and their inner actions with each other. Well done. Var
p.s. Love your Emergency! stories and am just now venturing out to read other fandoms.
elvisandlee chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice story well written
girlfic chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
great story! Love Heath
lchristensen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
first i must say i am a person who dislikes victoria ad would like a lot less of her but thats just me other than that i liked the story
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm so glad Heath doesn't have to do it all alone. No one can do that, everyone needs somebody.
linda christense chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this was excellent. i could also see this ending and it was short and to the point thank you
Shirley chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
:) Yep, Heath has a family now, glad they are there to help him after this ordeal.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I don't know how I missed this story! I loved it! A wonderful WHN story. I've always wanted more with this episode and you did an excellent job showing the likely condition Heath was in both physically and mentally. I loved how you had Heath use the Barkley name before he met the family ( even though the time line strayed from canon). Heath sure gets whipped a lot, poor boy. He was likely whipped in Carterson Prison, then he was whipped in Rizley's work camp/prison, then in Mexico, and then by those crazy zealots. Yikes! The doctor was right when he said Heath knows how to overcome these kind of torture! Thanks for writing this little gem of a story. You really know how to write Heath and the rest of the Barkleys. I hope to read more Heath centric stories from you in the near future.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
great story! love it!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What a beautiful bit of family h/c! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012