Reviews for Child Goku Goes to Hogwarts
Aura fighter chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
You should continue writing this. Me likeie
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I could write all of this and then some plus I would actually check my grammar if you would improve your grammar it'd be good
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Please write more i love it also you should have something unexpected happen like a troll walk straight into the hall and goku take it down with a kamehameha i personally would love it.
Hollydoor chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I. Need. To. Know. What. House. Goku's. Going. To. Be. In. Please update soon.
SaiyaStyles chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I COMMAND FINISH
joshua chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
good start to a story but why is it that out of all the harry potter dbz crossovers their are only 3 with young goku? only 2 in english? neither of them with more then 5 chapters and no updates in more then a year?
Dr. Kruz chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I look forward to reading how you progress this story. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Interesting i hope you update soon
Kid Goku Forever chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Great Chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great Start. It seems right Goku will be a quick learner of magic. Seeing as he learned the Kamehameha just seeing it done once.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like it, but WHY did Goku 'pat-pat' Dumbledore's crouch? It should have been OBVIOUS from the super long BEARD that Dumbledore was a GUY. Unless Goku thought girls grow beards for some reason. I mean he spent his whole life with his grandpa Gohan and Master Roshi, who are both men and both of THEM have beards, yet he couldn't tell just from looking Dumbledore's at beard that the old man MUST have been a guy too without doing the pat check? *lol*