Reviews for Midnight
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Victoire and Hannah? Hmm odd idea, but well written anyway. I especially liked the end-
As if !nothing! else matters

And it /doesn't/

For [attraction] knows no age

Nor gender
Louise Foxhall chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I think this worked well as a freeverse because obviously it is a weird pairing but that doesn't seem to matter because it's kept nicely anonymous and that works in it's favour, I think. The whole thing is formatted well and it was an interesting read, well done :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really liked the idea for this! I thought the way you contrasted the two of them was really effective and I thought the last two lines summed it all up beautifully. The simplicity of it was lovely. I thought some of the formatting was a little random and you possibly could have made it fit in with the words a little more, but I know that's difficult. So yeah, overall I really enjoyed this piece. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really liked this. And how you never actually said who was who, but it was still really lovely.

"Were they fiery red ; It would not have surprised her: ; ?Familiar? features" - I was rather confused about what you meant by this part. It reads pretty awkwardly.

But other than that, I have no complaints. It was beautiful :D
sangkar chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lolwut

xD

That was strange. But I liked it. You have not converted me to a Vicnah shipper, though, because I firmly believe that Hannah belongs with Pansy, and Victoire with Draco.

...yeah, I can't really call this strange at all.

But, again, I did like it. It was very short, so I can't really do much critiquing. However, you might actually want to add more to this, because it moves too fast (this is just my opinion, or me being nitpicky